What's new

China commissions new-generation "artificial sun"

so it is the world vs china? good going for china...

Wrong again the most powerful standalone laser is the 10 PW ELI-NP in Magurele, Romania designed by Thales and NuPECC (European Science Foundation)

You are failing in your mission to cure my stupidity ... please don't give up on me 😭
My friend the laser was only commissioned last year March, the most I am guilty of is not having updated knowledge. You on the other hand thinks the zeus is a real zetawatt laser. Lolol. That's stupidity.

so it is the world vs china? good going for china...
Do you see China actively going against anyone or the other way around? Besides, who is "the world"? Is Malaysia part of it? :azn:

My friend the laser was only commissioned last year March, the most I am guilty of is not having updated knowledge. You on the other hand thinks the zeus is a real zetawatt laser. Lolol. That's stupidity.

It's ok, you are at the third stage - acceptance that you lack knowledge
I feel bad about your baby laser so I forgive you.🤣

Yah we have a 5 petawatt laser for almost a decade and US is only now planning to build a 3 petawatt one, so? While you are at it, we are building a 100petawatt system which can slice vacuum. Do you know you are behind now? Same with tokamaks, same with gen 4 reactors, get it?
Hmmm.... 🤔

I wonder what is hiding in the vacuum or behind the vacuum.
China will find that 🙂🙂🙂
:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
Tell me you are nothing without using search engine.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

And even with all search engines, he still is nothing.

He cannot even tell us what is a zero multiplied by anything is still a ZERO:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Tell me you are nothing without using search engine.

let me share a secret with you but please don't tell anyone.

I don't give a monkey's what random people say about me on the internet

let me share a secret with you but please don't tell anyone.

I don't give a monkey's what random people say about me on the internet

You don't give your father's what random people say about you?

Back
Top Bottom