What's new

China collapse? China will be more powerful than ever

What is wrong with the AfD?
A nationalist group with “Germany first”, with radical, racist ideology
In many parts of Germany the group has the majority of voters.

A nationalist group with “Germany first”, with radical, racist ideology
In many parts of Germany the group has the majority of voters.

Isn't this very normal thinking?

Should a German be America first or Vietnam first?

Isn't this very normal thinking?

Should a German be America first or Vietnam first?
Yes China first, why not, very normal
The problem begins if those people begin withdrawing Germany out of NATO, EU, US, allying with Russia in a new “non aggression pact”, expulsion of foreigners, and so forth, then some may think “hey, I have seen it before”.

Yes China first, why not, very normal
The problem begins if those people begin withdrawing Germany out of NATO, EU, US, allying with Russia in a new “non aggression pact”, expulsion of foreigners, and so forth, then some may think “hey, I have seen it before”.

I know you hate the Chinese Communist Party very much, but the Chinese Communist Party suppresses nationalism.

The world is turning to the right, and the future of Europe will definitely be more chaotic than that of the Middle East.

Why not go back to Vietnam?

I know you hate the Chinese Communist Party very much, but the Chinese Communist Party suppresses nationalism.

The world is turning to the right, and the future of Europe will definitely be more chaotic than that of the Middle East.

Why not go back to Vietnam?
If the hell breaks out, well, as a Viet native I can go back to Vietnam tomorrow. I have the right to live, work, buy property like other Viet natives. Vietnam considers all Viet natives, their children and descendants as part of the nation, regardless of their current passports.
But Swiss is the natural choice. It’s next to Germany. I can take my family there in 4h.

China is still set up to keep climbing the technological value added chain (for example, if their airliner is completely independent of international components and competitive with Boeing and Airbus, they could sell well over thousands to partners like Iran and Russia, as well as domestic airlines). As long as that is still true, at a cost under their competition, it won’t collapse. It can’t collapse because much of the global consumer market depends on products at a certain price.

For example, China is outpacing traditional leading companies from Europe and the even some from the U.S. and expanding into their traditional markets. (Especially when it has access to cheaper commodities such as Russian oil as inputs)

Now, western and allied producers are going to gain a some market share as government carve out parts of the market for their own companies regardless of the costs, which is why China will have to expand into developing markets (with elites or regimes that are at risk of or currently under US sanctions) and help them be able to afford Chinese products, with support to industrialize and generate more revenue to spend. Many of these countries could have the capacity to absorb more Chinese exports if their economies were more productive, such as Iran.

China could also acquire large amounts of precious metals from these developing countries to provide another form of support for the value of the yuan, and increase its share of use in global trade. Many African countries have been trading resources for products, China would trade resources especially precious metals (that can be traded like a liquid internationally accepted currency) for industrialization and joint ventures, where African companies make some parts and Chinese companies still keep making other parts of a profit like a car.

China needs a pathway to maintain its status as the fastest growing major economy (or a close second to India if they start to get their act together) in the world to keep on attracting FDI and more tech, despite western restrictions. The Soviets, at their peak had an economy only 40% of the UD economy. China is currently at 70-75%. They have to keep getting closer to parity if it hopes to also achieve the politics benefits of parity; a major reserve currency to support domestic social welfare and jobs programs, and the ability to impose sanctions and elude other’s sanctions (for themselves and their partners).

Chinas economy is expected to decline to 67% of the US economy this year, possibly lower.

Also, at current market exchange rates China is only growing to $17.5T-17.8T this year. Nowhere near the $19T expected.

Significant? Can you tell me which sector collapsed? Some real estate company defaulting is equals to the property market collapsing? I can't wait for the price collapse man. I will snap some
if you are getting sectoral collapse news from me you are not a serious investor. Go buy dolls

Also, at current market exchange rates China is only growing to $17.5T-17.8T this year. Nowhere near the $19T expected.
Unless US can maintain the high interest rate forever, dollar depreciation is bound to happpen. High interest is not sustainable because US has to pay more interest for its huge debt.
China's development lies on manufacturing. US' development lies on financial games. GDP isn't really meaningful.

Unless US can maintain the high interest rate forever, dollar depreciation is bound to happpen. High interest is not sustainable because US has to pay more interest for its huge debt.
China's development lies on manufacturing. US' development lies on financial games. GDP isn't really meaningful.

China hasn’t meaningfully closed the gap in over a decade. And yes GDP is meaningful because it’s used by economists to measure the relative economic power of nations. Cope more

China hasn’t meaningfully closed the gap in over a decade. And yes GDP is meaningful because it’s used by economists to measure the relative economic power of nations. Cope more
It really matters to US consumers

US consumers this summer pay $28 for a takeout salad and $68 for a seasonal barbecue​

Big part of US GDP is contributed by lawyers and hospitals. People only suffer from this part of GDP. It does more harm than good to your country. Let alone how US tries so hard to make its GDP look big. It's self-cheating

Chinas economy is expected to decline to 67% of the US economy this year, possibly lower.
That’s why they have to change their strategy and invest (not loan) to partner nations. Shared risk / shared reward.

This is not zero-sum for the west. A faster developing global south will buy primarily from China (due to their lower prices / high value for money) but in certain areas they will buy western especially if their diasporas are funding the development and have relationship with the western companies if the price difference isn’t so great, because they can have more oversight of the project.

Last edited:
China's GDP per capita has already surpassed some of the Eastern European countries already, how about you India? and Europe now is in big trouble and recession than anywhere else in the world.
The Saudi ulema want China to become the world's largest economy Insh'Allah. Because there needs to be alternatives to USA.

It is so odd reading this kind of sentences... after expending the university savings of your grandchildrens in weapons in ruinous wars like Afghanistan or Ukraine... to rely on those wild expectations for winning that wild weapons career...

I thought americans were more brave!.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom