What's new

China collapse? China will be more powerful than ever

kankan326

Reaction score
Country
China
West world is spreading China collapse propaganda AGAIN. Will this time China collapse be real? Of course not. Nowadays the world is in recession. Among all big economies, only China and India have decent growth data. US claims it's economy is good but in reality electricity comsumption declined. As world factory, of course China's data can not be sparkling as before when the whole world is in recession. Making fuss of these bad data is ridiculous.

The reasons west predicted China collapse are: 1, Youth unemployment(Do you seriously believe 16-23 years old people employment rate is something meaningful?) ; 2, Consumption drop(Normal phenomenon when we are in recession time); 3, Birth rate drop(Inevitably happens when a country enters high income society); 4, Real easte crisis. This is the only problem that matters. I think Chinese government deliberately let that happen because the bubble and financial risk are too big. Making it cold down is good for future development.

Above all, the most important fact, which makes me very confident to China's economy, is China's manufacturing is not weakened. On the contary, it is getting stronger than ever. Ship building, high speed train, EV, 5G, AI used in industries, drones, batteries, display screens, memory chips, new energies, 4th generation nuclear power development, military equipment, next generation rockets, electricity transportation tech... Chinese products are more competitive. Some people said China is doomed because the west world is moving their factories and orders to India, Vietnam, Mexico. Fact is it won't hurt China much if shoes, textiles, toys, assembly factories leave China. Many young people in China would rather stay home than enter factories.

I give you an example to show how fast China's industry grew. In 2018, after Trump started trade war to China and sanctioned Huawei, China's Science Daily listed 35 very crucial products that China relies on import from west. See below chart.

1693100180364.png

Five years later, 22 products(green items) among the 35 can be completely replaced by domestic ones. 7 products(orange items) have domestic suppliers but quality is not good as imported ones. 6 products still can not be produced by domestic companies.
1693100291183.png

Based on the newest information, item 1(lithography machine) and item 23(transmission electron microscope) will turn green or orange soon.

Can you imagine how powerful China's economy will be if all the 35 items beome green? Iphone, Samsung, Toyota, will be defeated by Chinese brands in international market. More countries will choose Yuan as trade currency over dollar. Chinese people will enjoy high level living standard and consumption will soar.

Last edited:
West world is spreading China collapse propaganda AGAIN. Will this time China collapse be real? Of course not. Nowadays the world is in recession. Among all big economies, only China and India have decent growth data. US claims it's economy is good but in reality electricity comsumption declined. As world factory, of course China's data can not be sparkling as before when the whole world is in recession. Making fuss of these bad data is ridiculous.

The reasons west predicted China collapse are: 1, Youth unemployment(Do you seriously believe 16-23 years old people employment rate is something meaningful?) ; 2, Consumption drop(Normal phenomenon when we are in recession time); 3, Birth rate drop(Inevitably happens when a country enters high income society); 4, Real easte crisis. This is the only problem that matters. I think Chinese government deliberately let that happen because the bubble and financial risk are too big. Making it cold down is good for future development.

Above all, the most important fact, which makes me very confident to China's economy, is China's manufacturing is not weakened. On the contary, it is getting stronger than ever. Ship building, high speed train, EV, battery, 5G, AI used in industries, drones, batteries, display screens, memory chips, new energies, 4 generation nuclear power development, military equipment, next generation rockets, electricity transportation tech... Chinese products are more competitive. Some people said China is doomed because the west world is moving their factories and orders to India, Vietnam, Mexico. Fact is it won't hurt China much if shoes, textiles, toys, assembly factories leave China. Many young people in China would rather stay home than enter factories.

I give you an example to show how fast China's industry grew. In 2018, after Trump started trade war to China and sanctioned Huawei, China's Science Daily listed 35 very crucial products that China relies on import from west. See below chart.

View attachment 948972

Five years later, 22 products(green items) among the 35 can be completely replaced by domestic ones. 7 products(orange items) have domestic suppliers but quality is not good as imported ones. 6 products still can not be produced by domestic companies.
View attachment 948973

Based on the newest information, item 1(lithography machine) and item 23(transmission electron microscope) will turn green or orange soon.

Can you imagine how powerful China's economy will be if all the 35 items beome green? Iphone, Samsung, Toyota, will be defeated by Chinese brands in international market. More countries will choose Yuan as trade currency over dollar. Chinese people will enjoy high level living standard and consumption will soar.
We Muslims hope China rises as the world's largest economy to offset USA's dominance.

I hope OIC sees China as the leader of the developing world.

Above all, the most important fact, which makes me very confident to China's economy, is China's manufacturing is not weakened. On the contary, it is getting stronger than ever. Ship building, high speed train, EV, 5G, AI used in industries, drones, batteries, display screens, memory chips, new energies, 4 generation nuclear power development, military equipment, next generation rockets, electricity transportation tech... Chinese products are more competitive. Some people said China is doomed because the west world is moving their factories and orders to India, Vietnam, Mexico. Fact is it won't hurt China much if shoes, textiles, toys, assembly factories leave China. Many young people in China would rather stay home than enter factories.

View attachment 948972

View attachment 948973

Or Chinese keep telling people in Saudi Arabia and in Pakistan: " Oh shut-up, at least we are anti-crusade, idiot." lol.

Last edited:
@kankan326 what are you referring to to conclude that 'west' is spreading propaganda that China is collapsing? I am in the west and read WSJ and several other sources for news. While there are specific reports (such as evergrande bankruptcy, deflationary economic signals of China, global attempts at diversifying supply chain etc etc haven't seen any intense efforts to show China is collapsing. Hence I am curious what you are reacting to

@kankan326 what are you referring to to conclude that 'west' is spreading propaganda that China is collapsing? I am in the west and read WSJ and several other sources for news. While there are specific reports (such as evergrande bankruptcy, deflationary economic signals of China, global attempts at diversifying supply chain etc etc haven't seen any intense efforts to show China is collapsing. Hence I am curious what you are reacting to
Recently, Biden, New York Times and many US media said China will collapse

Recently, Biden, New York Times and many US media said China will collapse
pls point me to anything you have related to that. I haven't seen it and I did a google search and nothing of that comes up.

Biden + China Collapse turns up nothing
New York Times + China Collapse ---> brought up a Paul Krugman article but its essence is to say China's real estate crisis is manageable if CCP acts smartly. That is hardly "china collapsing".

To quote the aricle "The good news is that China isn’t like Argentina or Greece, nations that owed large sums to foreign creditors. The debt in question here is, in essence, money China owes to itself. And it should in principle be possible for the national government to resolve the crisis through some combination of bailouts of debtors and haircuts for creditors."

So why do you (and some others in thsi board) keep thinking west is saying you will collapse? Frankly I am beginning to think you know something we in the west don't know that make you think China may collapse and doing a pre-emptive projection!

1, Youth unemployment(Do you seriously believe 16-23 years old people employment rate is something meaningful?) ; 2, Consumption drop(Normal phenomenon when we are in recession time); 3, Birth rate drop(Inevitably happens when a country enters high income society); 4, Real easte crisis.
What is this, the new CCP handout on what to deny online for wumao bots.

Neatly organized like a playbook.

pls point me to anything you have related to that. I haven't seen it and I did a google search and nothing of that comes up.

Biden + China Collapse turns up nothing
New York Times + China Collapse ---> brought up a Paul Krugman article but its essence is to say China's real estate crisis is manageable if CCP acts smartly. That is hardly "china collapsing".

To quote the aricle "The good news is that China isn’t like Argentina or Greece, nations that owed large sums to foreign creditors. The debt in question here is, in essence, money China owes to itself. And it should in principle be possible for the national government to resolve the crisis through some combination of bailouts of debtors and haircuts for creditors."

So why do you (and some others in thsi board) keep thinking west is saying you will collapse? Frankly I am beginning to think you know something we in the west don't know that make you think China may collapse and doing a pre-emptive projection!

China has been collapsing for the last 30 years if only I had a dollar for every "China collapse" I'd be retired on some far-off island having fun.

Fair enough. Biden has been making some foolish statements but as you see in the same video, nobody is taking him seriously and in fact the video is pointing out his inaccuracies.

But if you cannot get yourself to ignore Biden, sure go for it.

USA empire is in decadence, and it's dropping his European provinces, to avoid a future war against China (when a powerful state needs raw materials and energy, it starts wars).

USA will turn into a normal rich country, like Germany today.

Germany and rest of NATO European vassals will turn into in something like Latin America living standards or less, without cheap energy in the future.

And China will be turn into the future world sole superpower, like USA today.

It's inevitable, and it's the less worst choice.
The worst would be WWIII.

All Ukraine war is about this, it's about give Russia energy resources from West Europe to China. Instigated and well planned by twisted USA.

I want OIC to support China. At least China is "anti-crusade."

China has been collapsing for the last 30 years if only I had a dollar for every "China collapse" I'd be retired on some far-off island having fun.

China usually collapses every 30 years or so, great war, great famine, great leap, great middle king, all regular repetition due to their flawed governance.

Chinese will never overcome their weakness till the day they hand over their government to regular Chinese citizens instead of communist overlords.

China usually collapses every 30 years or so, great war, great famine, great leap, great middle king, all regular repetition due to their flawed governance.

Chinese will never overcome their weakness till the day they hand over their government to regular Chinese citizens instead of communist overlords.

China has been collapsing every day for the last 30 years and will continue to collapse for the next 30. Someone got to give me a dollar for every collapse. :p:

China has been collapsing every day for the last 30 years and will continue to collapse for the next 30. Someone got to give me a dollar for every collapse. :p:
You generally collapse from a higher to a lower position, china hasnt even made it to a high income country yet, for the west it never even reached a stage to collapse down further.

Mostly it has been a very good factory for western consumers to utilize its cheap labor class.

We can talk about collapse when it gets at par with Eastern Europe at least.

Back
Top Bottom