What's new

China collapse? China will be more powerful than ever

It is so odd reading this kind of sentences... after expending the university savings of your grandchildrens in weapons in ruinous wars like Afghanistan or Ukraine... to rely on those wild expectations for winning that wild weapons career...

I thought americans were more brave!.
Iraq War 2003 proved there needs to be alternatives to USA.

China is seen very favourably by the OIC.

28,000 Pakistani students are studying in China.

The atheistic elites in USA will do anything to maintain dominance.
1693247491712.png

1693247590041.png

Last edited:
if you are getting sectoral collapse news from me you are not a serious investor. Go buy dolls
I mean seriously, collapse would mean the industry getting wiped out, so which industry is getting wiped out in China, seriously...

If the hell breaks out, well, as a Viet native I can go back to Vietnam tomorrow. I have the right to live, work, buy property like other Viet natives. Vietnam considers all Viet natives, their children and descendants as part of the nation, regardless of their current passports.
But Swiss is the natural choice. It’s next to Germany. I can take my family there in 4h.
That is nice. China should have same policy too.

I mean seriously, collapse would mean the industry getting wiped out, so which industry is getting wiped out in China, seriously...
taht is your definition. They may not have the same as yours. For xample have seen a 6% fall of a stock price described as the stock sank.

China is still a developing country, true, but its already the world biggest trading nation, exports nation, trade surplus nation, foreign reserves nation, industrial nation, agricultural nation, mining nation, shipping nation, manufacturing nation...How about you India?

China is demographically collapsing but India is 30 or so years behind it. India has time to, maybe, to grow rich before it grows old. Time to see if any other country can reverse a population demographic decline into a steady, sustainable population and to learn how they did it.

It would be quite amazing and indeed wonderful if China provided that model. As unlikely as it looks at this moment.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom