What's new

China Can Attack Taiwan By 2020, Taipei Says

There are one way and only one way for China to be united. That is NOT a military way

The moment CPC uses force to try and take Taiwan, that is the same moment Taiwanese will ceased to think they are part of China and PRC will FOREVER loses Taiwan.

I this forum...

I always received a lot of treat to invade Taiwan from mainland members.

There are one way and only one way for China to be united. That is NOT a military way

The moment CPC uses force to try and take Taiwan, that is the same moment Taiwanese will ceased to think they are part of China and PRC will FOREVER loses Taiwan.

BINGO!

Mainland always said that they are the real CHINA. The defender of Confucianism and Chinese civilization.

It is funny in reality, that they refuse Confucianism and keep the Communist.

Taiwan is part of CHINA, not part of COMMUNIST.

China could attack Taiwan in the 90s, those DF-15 that landed only a few dozen miles off the coast of Taiwan during the last Taiwan strait crisis bear testament to it.

China could attack Taiwan in the 90s, those DF-15 that landed only a few dozen miles off the coast of Taiwan during the last Taiwan strait crisis bear testament to it.
Back in the 90's, China could use ballistic missiles like terror weapons (similar to V-2 rockets against London) but lacked the ability to naval blockade Taiwan or a direct amphibious assault. By late 2000's, China gained the ability to naval blockade Taiwan with the Yuan class submarine in the absence of USA and Japanese intervention. However, that is obviously useless since USA and Japan would intervene if they believe they could succeed. By 2020, China would have gained the ability to direct frontal amphibious assault Taiwan and take down the regime within a few days. Now there is nothing USA or Japan can do about it. We are approaching the endgame.

Really? Nothing to do with the fact Taiwan is China, and if we destroy it we would not only lose a major financial hub but also need to rebuild it.

You don't know nothing about Taiwan, if you are saying that.

Taiwan didn't break away, like Bangladesh to Pakistan. Taiwan until recently still claim to rule over all of China. It's more of a government in exile. Hence they are not called republic of Taiwan but of China.

Taiwan make the same territorial claim as China. This include South Tibet. If anything, nationalist Chinese government would be more hawkish when dealing with countries like India.

As far as I know Taiwan is independent. The fact that Taiwanese don't want to unify with China should ring a warning bell in Chinese ears. A poll conducted by TVBS in 2009 revealed that almost 70% want to be independent with only 13% want a unification. The issue of Taiwan has been discussed to death on PDF with so called 'Taiwanese' PDF members.

I am posting the link again:

http://www.tvbs.com.tw/FILE_DB/DL_DB/doshouldo/200912/doshouldo-20091218191946.pdf

Taiwan believe it has the legitimate government of China. But this one China is under foreign threat now as many Chinese territories are under foreign occupation, such as South Tibet. So its not time to fight among the Chinese during this time of foreign threat. Its time to eliminate the foreign threat.

Japanese and Koreans have to grow their population, otherwise all of East Asia will look Chinese.

Koreans and Japanese already look kind of like Chinese. Sometimes, Koreans or Japanese can't tell my nationality.

It's always amusing, faintly at least, to me how Indians jump at the chance to support the Taiwanese. Many Taiwanese people think of Indians as arrogant and inferior.

Many Taiwanese do regard Indians as inferior. But I do not as I respect all nations and races. I just think Indians brag too much. A feeling and view share by most East Asians about Indians. And Indians and its media are helping with this image.

It is also amusing that Indians think Chinese to be inferior. It seems the feelings are mutual. :lol:

Actually most of the 'Taiwanese' here are false flaggers. I personally know a few Taiwanese and they hold a dramatically different views to the 'Taiwanese' here.

Indians believe that Taiwanese and Chinese are inferior because we are no different than North East Indian tribal caste tribes. Many Indians harassed and oppressed these Oriental looking people. On the other hand, Indians worship white people because white people are the perfect Aryans. White people created not just the nations of India, but the were the race that created Hinduism and caste system, but British white people created India and gave it its constitution and government system.

Indians believe that Taiwanese and Chinese are inferior because we are no different than North East Indian tribal caste tribes. Many Indians harassed and oppressed these Oriental looking people. On the other hand, Indians worship white people because white people are the perfect Aryans. White people created not just the nations of India, but the were the race that created Hinduism and caste system, but British white people created India and gave it its constitution and government system.

Indians think Chinese are inferior mainly because we think they are ugly and because of their eating habits. No other reason. I don't agree personally with any of these.

Chinese also think Indians are inferior for various reasons so both sides need to change their attitudes.

Survival of the strongest. Chinese are ridiculed because Chinese are effeminate, coward, docile and submissive. I have never heard of any non Chinese being beheaded in China by Chinese. Once that happens, Chinese will be worshiped. Till then, Chinese will be laughed at like someone laughs at a street dog.

If you are not masculine and violent, don't expect respect.

2lq7t1.jpg

China is misusing its veto as a P-5 in stopping Taiwan from becoming the full member. Anyway there are independent countries that are not members of UN ex: Kosovo, Northern Cyprus, Abkhazia, Sahrawi, South Ossetia etc.... This doesn't change the status of Taiwan as a independent country.

Forget about UN, does your country's government recognize ROC as an independent country and have a formal diplomatc relationship with it? Don't tell me that China has a veto power in your government.

Indian can't even stop Maoist insurgent killed their soldier and their political leader, tackle your problems at home first before you want to get involve with Taiwan dealing with China internal affair. Taiwan call them self Republic of China for a reason, they want to control the whole China not a tiny province in Taiwan.

Survival of the strongest. Chinese are ridiculed because Chinese are effeminate, coward, docile and submissive. I have never heard of any non Chinese being beheaded in China by Chinese. Once that happens, Chinese will be worshiped. Till then, Chinese will be laughed at like someone laughs at a street dog.

If you are not masculine and violent, don't expect respect.

2lq7t1.jpg

Indians were invaded by the Aryans, not the Chinese or other people that we know of. So Aryan invasion is synonymous to the foundation of Indian history.

Also, the line "Chinese are ridiculed because Chinese are effeminate, coward, docile and submissive." actually would put down you Indians even further and they defeated you in 1962 very badly.

Indian can't even stop Maoist insurgent killed their soldier and their political leader, tackle your problems at home first before you want to get involve with Taiwan dealing with China internal affair. Taiwan call them self Republic of China for a reason, they want to control the whole China not a tiny province in Taiwan.

And I'm certain nationalist Chinese would not be as lenient with Indians as the CPC.

Back
Top Bottom