What's new

China-backed $50 bn Nicaragua Canal project launched

Why is your right arm so much more muscular than your left arm? :omghaha:

p5z5if25.jpg

Its perfectly identical. Its called 3D. You maybe live in a 2D world so you don´t know the effect.

Beside that try harder. Guys who never saw a pussy can´t insult me. :D

^^

OMG, this is so bloody plebby :rofl:

It reminds me of this infamous meme

Fremdschämen factor 100. :lol:

Its written "Faktor". Learn german Russkie. :D

At least one person got the reference.

Search for the Jersey Shore Guido and you'll find tons of similar pictures.

Guido (slang) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Summer 2010 Jersey Shore Guido/ette Fitness Plan | NJ.com

Top 10 Cars of the Jersey Shore.

:D

p5z5if25.jpg

Its perfectly identical. Its called 3D. You maybe live in a 2D world so you don´t know the effect.

Its written "Faktor". Learn german Russkie. :D

It was English with a German word that does not exist in English, like angst factor, Guido.

What i find most funny is how easily you fake leftist break down to personal insults. :D So much for your leftist agenda russkie.

Ideology is so yesterday, Guido. :)

You posted some tacky personal pics, what do you expect? We all get awed? :lol:

Ideology is so yesterday, Guido. :)

You posted some tacky personal pics, what do you expect? We all get awed? :lol:

Its ok comrade. Its funny enough that your worldview gets 0 representation in european politics, you have no girl to ****, no job and act like a typical leftist loser. In the end who is the sad one? :D

Its ok comrade. Its funny enough that your worldview gets 0 representation in european politics, you have no girl to ****, no job and act like a typical leftist loser. In the end who is the sad one? :D

You pull that out from the place where the sun never shines, Guido? :D

From what i see you look like a guy who was bullied a lot in school and decided never again! So you became a gym junkie but still have that helpless guy's face. As for women, why don't you post pics with many of your gfs so we can all be impressed.

Oh i think i´m alpha enough. :)

But beside that, thanks for the racism. Finally a reason to get you banned :D

as for asians. I dont want sound racist so i wont say what i think about small people from there.

You accuse me of being racist after what you wrote? :crazy: :rofl: Anyways, if you're that insecure that you feel the need to post pictures of yourself on the internet to prove something to me, a random stranger, then I'll say you're alpha. For your own sake. :agree:

From what i see you look like a guy who was bullied a lot in school and decided never again! So you became a gym junkie but still have that helpless guy's face. As for women, why don't you post pics with many of your gfs so we can all be impressed.

I think we should stop encouraging him. The dude's obviously got confidence issues. And before you know it, he'll be posting d*ck pics or something like that. :sick:

The russian mafia? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

as for asians. I dont want sound racist so i wont say what i think about small people from there.

i would also like to know why you put your 18th century nationalism over me and combine "my fate" with a nationality? I'm italian/german, work for an international corporation. I'm young, perfectly healthy and have alpha male body. Accept my fate? So far my fate is good and i'm quite happy with my achievements and plan even more. That has nothing to do with nationality and place. Sure as a european i'm privilidged but i think most of my achievements come from myself. Lets be realistic here. You propably never had a girl in your entire life, alpha males shape the world and losers have to lay back and accept their / your fate. You should know your place.

I'm at a hotel in Sao Paulo buddy. Do you know what time it is in brazil? I'm waiting for my flight back home and you serve as funny entertainment.
DAFUQ did you just say my dear nazi friend.

DAFUQ did you just say my dear nazi friend.

Careful. He's going to report you for being racist because he hates Asians (and Indians if you've seen his previous posts). By calling him out on his BS, you're being racist. Does that make any sense? No? It didn't make sense to me either but that's what he'll do. :rofl:

Careful. He's going to report you for being racist because he hates Asians (and Indians if you've seen his previous posts). By calling him out on his BS, you're being racist. Does that make any sense? No? It didn't make sense to me either but that's what he'll do. :rofl:
Do i look like i give 2 flying hoots about what he is gonna do?
Discussing on this forum is the objective, not making derogatory generalized insulting racist remarks.:disagree:

1. With small i mean small minded
2. i think we should leave this kind of talk

I believe he calls himself Italian Stallion and has stated before we Asians couldn't get a girl because they all prefer Italian **** Since he often likes to show off his physical build why not show his stallion here just to proof his point lol

Sorry Markus but why do you repeat China should cooperate more with ESA since you like to refer it as a 3rd world country? Italy running out of money?:rofl:

I believe he calls himself Italian Stallion and has stated before we Asians couldn't get a girl because they all prefer Italian **** Since he often likes to show off his physical build why not show his stallion here just to proof his point lol

Sorry Markus but why do you repeat China should cooperate more with ESA since you like to refer it as a 3rd world country? Italy running out of money?:rofl:

I have hot temper. When i get insulted i freak out easily ;) But regarding China. I have nothing against China and would like cooperation. I think China is much better than russia.

Back
Top Bottom