What's new

China-backed $50 bn Nicaragua Canal project launched

Targeted by what? An American anti-ship ballistic missile? :rofl:

you have one old ukrainian carrier. Dude china is a 3rd world country. come back when your people learned how to use a knife and a fork and step out the food aid zone. I would understand such pompous talk when you would come from a country that had any military victory within the last 1000 years...but China? Buddy you got fucked from nearly evry nation on this planet. Recently Vietnam forced you too remove an oil rig...VIETNAM. ha ha ha ha

you have one old ukrainian carrier. Dude china is a 3rd world country. come back when your people learned how to use a knife and a fork and step out the food aid zone. I would understand such pompous talk when you would come from a country that had any military victory within the last 1000 years...but China? Buddy you got fucked from nearly evry nation on this planet. Recently Vietnam forced you too remove an oil rig...VIETNAM. ha ha ha ha

Food aid? That's a new one. I'd be happy to hear of any proof you have of China receiving food aid. I know for a fact that even in 2006, China was the world's 3rd largest food DONOR. Knife and Fork? What does that even mean? In Asia, people eat noodles (stolen by Italians and made disgusting, btw) with chopsticks. :crazy:

Yes China has a refurbished Varyag. But China's refurbished carrier is infinitely more capable than Italy's two carriers combined. Greater in tonnage and ability. And China has the ability to build many more and is in fact doing so. Meanwhile Italy is out of money.

But anyways, you being an Italian is actually talking down to China about military victories? Didn't Ethiopia kick Italy's *** in WW2 before Germany had to step in? Meanwhile China beat India and fought the US to a stand still in conventional formation warfare. Italy has basically been the special olympics participant of two world wars, switching sides as easily as a prostitute changing johns. But yeah, Italy is known for its military prowess and can look down on China in that regard. :rofl:

Meanwhile Italy is neck deep in debt because it's a nation of lazy man-children who would rather sit around like monkies than work for a living. Talk about a lazy, honorless nation. I'm sorry, I know you're trying to be smug and condescending but I can barely take you seriously. Dude, you're Italian. Aren't you embarrassed? You should be.:omghaha: Americans can talk down to China. But you're from Italy. Do you know how hilarious that is? Italy is as about as relevant to world affairs as Somalia. In this world there are only a few nations that matter. Italy isn't one of them. You're along for the ride and you'll take what we hand you. Now bend over and shut your mouth like a good little slave. :agree:

Last edited:
Food aid? That's a new one. I'd be happy to hear of any proof you have of China receiving food aid. Knife and Fork? What does that even mean? In Asia, people eat noodles (stolen by Italians and made disgusting, btw) with chopsticks. :crazy:

You being an Italian is actually talking down to China about military victories? Didn't Ethiopia kick Italy's *** in WW2 before Germany had to step in? Meanwhile China beat India and fought the US to a stand still in conventional formation warfare. Italy has basically been the special olympics participant of two world wars, switching sides as easily as a prostitute changing johns. But yeah, Italy is known for its military prowess and can look down on China in that regard. :rofl:

Meanwhile Italy is neck deep in debt because it's a nation of lazy man-children who would rather sit around like monkies than work for a living. Talk about a lazy, honorless nation.

I'm sorry, I know you're trying to be smug but I can barely take you seriously. Dude, you're Italian. :omghaha: Americans can talk down to China. But you're from Italy. Do you know how hilarious that is? Italy is as about as relevant to world affairs as Somalia. In this world there are only a few nations that matter. Italy isn't one of them. You're along for the ride and you'll take what we hand you. Now bend over and shut your mouth like a good little slave. :agree:

over 80% of chinese live under the poverty line. Its a developing country with low living standards for the majority.

The basic fact that thenitalian mafia controls even the mexican drug cartels should be prove enough who has power and who not. Italy is member in NATO and EU and in G7.

Evry civilized society uses knife and forks.

Beside that you are from Canada. I assume we have magia bosses who have more international power than your prime minister.

over 80% of chinese live under the poverty line. Its a developing country with low living standards for the majority.

The basic fact that thenitalian mafia controls even the mexican drug cartels should be prove enough who has power and who not. Italy is member in NATO and EU and in G7.

Evry civilized society uses knife and forks.

Beside that you are from Canada. I assume we have magia bosses who have more international power than your prime minister.

80% of Chinese don't live under the poverty line and China climbs the HDI indices every year. Anyone with google can easily see that you're pulling these statistics out of your behind. Fact is, China is improving and making great strides every year. Meanwhile Italy is a stagnant nation that's dying a slow death from debt, immigration, and irrelevance.

Every civilized society uses knives and forks? So Japan isn't civilized either? Japan traditionally uses chopsticks like China. And they beat Italy in every measure of human development there is. Sorry but you fail.

And your main counterpoint to my assertion that Italy is a nation of losers is the "Italian mafia"? Are you for real? A bunch of lowlife criminal losers? That just proves my point that Italians should be ashamed of themselves. Besides, the Russian mafia is more powerful than the Italian mafia anyways. Italians are losers on every front imaginable and the fact that you have nothing to counter my previous points about aircraft carriers, military victories, etc etc (all points you brought up initially) shows how desperate you are. :rofl:

Let's be realistic here. Italy is decaying with literally no chance of national rejuvenation. Furthermore, there's no place for Italy on the world stage in the 21st century. Big players will shape the world while Italy will just have to lay back and take it. Accept your fate and know your place. :agree:

LOL China is already remaking Europe through our massive support for the Russian bear. You can Crimea river but nothing can stop the dragon from extending our claws all around the globe. The lovely social welfare program that keeps unemployables like you off the street will go bankrupt as the power of the East eclipses the power of the West.

Of course we are arrogant. We are the Celestial Empire. Few countries in our periphery do not hate us after getting spanked by PLA in 1950, 1962, 1979, 1984, 1988, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Let them cry and throw fits. Our itchy trigger finger remains on the shiny red button to put them out of their misery :)

Last edited:
LOL China is already remaking Europe through our massive support for the Russian bear. You can Crimea river but nothing can stop the dragon from extending our claws all around the globe. The lovely social welfare program that keeps unemployables like you off the street will go bankrupt as the power of the East eclipses the power of the West.

Of course we are arrogant. We are the Celestial Empire. Few countries in our periphery do not hate us after getting spanked by PLA in 1950, 1962, 1979, 1988, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Let them cry and throw fits. Our itchy trigger finger remains on the shiny red button :)

a celestian empire wher majority lives in mud lol sorry come back when you evolve into so,etjing attractive.

80% of Chinese don't live under the poverty line and China climbs the HDI indices every year. Anyone with google can easily see that you're pulling these statistics out of your behind. Fact is, China is improving and making great strides every year. Meanwhile Italy is a stagnant nation that's dying a slow death from debt, immigration, and irrelevance.

Every civilized society uses knives and forks? So Japan isn't civilized either? Japan traditionally uses chopsticks like China. And they beat Italy in every measure of human development there is. Sorry but you fail.

And your main counterpoint to my assertion that Italy is a nation of losers is the "Italian mafia"? Are you for real? A bunch of lowlife criminal losers? That just proves my point that Italians should be ashamed of themselves. Besides, the Russian mafia is more powerful than the Italian mafia anyways. Italians are losers on every front imaginable and the fact that you have nothing to counter my previous points about aircraft carriers, military victories, etc etc (all points you brought up initially) shows how desperate you are. :rofl:

Let's be realistic here. Italy is decaying with literally no chance of national rejuvenation. Furthermore, there's no place for Italy on the world stage in the 21st century. Big players will shape the world while Italy will just have to lay back and take it. Accept your fate and know your place. :agree:

The russian mafia? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

as for asians. I dont want sound racist so i wont say what i think about small people from there.

i would also like to know why you put your 18th century nationalism over me and combine "my fate" with a nationality? I'm italian/german, work for an international corporation. I'm young, perfectly healthy and have alpha male body. Accept my fate? So far my fate is good and i'm quite happy with my achievements and plan even more. That has nothing to do with nationality and place. Sure as a european i'm privilidged but i think most of my achievements come from myself. Lets be realistic here. You propably never had a girl in your entire life, alpha males shape the world and losers have to lay back and accept their / your fate. You should know your place.

LOL unemployable little boy cannot sleep at 6:00 am in the morning Europe time because of fear of the East (Dragon + Bear) :rofl:

I'm at a hotel in Sao Paulo buddy. Do you know what time it is in brazil? I'm waiting for my flight back home and you serve as funny entertainment.

if you use your head little more, you would know panama canal controlled by US and US uses sanction and other means to coerce other countries. China does not want to live under US bully and charting its own path.

And if you willing put your neck outside your box, China also will work to build another canal parallel to Suez connecting Mediterranean. That prompted US pres call to Egypt. US has more things to tackle than it can handle. Using war and bully to impose hegemony is fading as tactics. Yes US was successful in creating chaos but will not gain any benefit. And waging war against China and/or Russia is not some US can handle. But population in US is duped to believe otherwise in the name of "freedom".
USA can block that midget country whenever they want. What if they do it tomorrow what will your Navy will do ?

I've seen your picture and you aren't an alpha male. You have a very feminine quality about you. I'd put you somewhere between low-beta male and not-a-male. :rofl: I don't want to sound racist so I won't say what I think about the "people" from your country. ;)

Face the facts: Italy is completely irrelevant in the 21st century. Italians are irrelevant and useless. And Italians need to accept the truth that their country is dying and it's their own fault. The discussion of world affairs and military matters are for people from nations that have the ability to shape the world. The opinions of people from a failed loser state like Italy matter as much as that of vermin. Now be quiet and go to your corner. :lol:

Oh i think i´m alpha enough. :)

3dkcn8dx.jpg

But beside that, thanks for the racism. Finally a reason to get you banned :D

Back
Top Bottom