What's new

China as BULLY

u got territorial disputes with india,japan,vietnam,taiwan,phillipines,indonesia,malaysia. maybe more but these are the countries with issues i know about.
every country believes that u are a bully and shud be taught a lesson.

Taiwan is China, not because I said so, but because they are the republic of China, and currently holds two counties on the mainland and has a provincial governor there for the province of Fujian. We got one for the same, but you know, ours is the whole province minus those two.

India and China is historic differences, caused not by China or India, but by British.

The China seas dispute is because of our weakness in the seas during the Qing dynasty, and by our ambiguous maps of the seas that we never really updated, due to the fact one no one can challenge us at the time, and second seas is not that interesting to the Emperor in Beijing who comes from a long line of Nomads who don't even know what a lake looks like.

China's disputes are not from nowhere, we have reasons. The majority is not necessarily right, and the minority wrong. In this case, I can say none of the disputes are things we started, but it was left to us due to some very unfortunate circumstances.

Being India, you know something about that, no?

We has 15 neighbours in land as Russia, kazakhstan, kyrgyzstan, tajikistan, Mongolia, north Korea, Vietnam, Laos, myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Bhutan, Sikkim.and we have 7 neighbours in sea like south Korea,Japan,Philippines,Malaysia,Thailand,Indonesia,brunei.
we have 22 neighbours,Dispute has accounted for about 30%.
I know india has 9 neighbours such as Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sikkim, Bhutan, Nepal, China, myanmar, Sri Lanka and the maldives.you have territorial disputes with Pakistan,china,Bangladesh,Sikkim and so on.Dispute has accounted for about 45%.
So I think India is more bad than china.
you words just "The pot calls the kettle black"

Regardless of other countries, If India wants to give us a lesson,I answer you in Chinese—不服来战!!!

1) get u facts rights if u dont know some facts u can try google or baidu or wateva search engine ur dictators give u permission of.
2)india is in territorial dispute with only a bully and a failed state and no other countries u mentioned.
3)am surprised u mentioned bhutan coz bhutan is the closest frnd of india.
4)sikkim is not a country u must go back to school.
5)no dispute with nepal or myanmar or sri lanka. u are imagining things.
i believe u are brainwashed by ur dictators and there payed media against the realities just like pakistan. (hope am wrong).
6)can u eloborate on "SO ON" ?
7)dipsute accounted for 45 % - what?
8)we are very much capable atm to supress china agression so you are not in a position to bully india.

Taiwan is China, not because I said so, but because they are the republic of China, and currently holds two counties on the mainland and has a provincial governor there for the province of Fujian. We got one for the same, but you know, ours is the whole province minus those two.

India and China is historic differences, caused not by China or India, but by British.

The China seas dispute is because of our weakness in the seas during the Qing dynasty, and by our ambiguous maps of the seas that we never really updated, due to the fact one no one can challenge us at the time, and second seas is not that interesting to the Emperor in Beijing who comes from a long line of Nomads who don't even know what a lake looks like.

China's disputes are not from nowhere, we have reasons. The majority is not necessarily right, and the minority wrong. In this case, I can say none of the disputes are things we started, but it was left to us due to some very unfortunate circumstances.

Being India, you know something about that, no?

apart from the first paragraph i kinda agree with u on the rest.
but dont u think threatening and bullying wud not solve the issue but it will only aggravate?

why does china have territory issues with its every neighbour?
u can tell about the person with company he keeps, look at chinas two frnds. 1 - a mad state (NK) and the other a failed state.

Because imperial China fell too hard and every country surround China was grabbing land from China either by itself or via their colonizers, like your dear India. Some of the lost territories were either lost forever or disputed now.

But China is still not as strong as imperial period, so we have disputes. If we are as strong as in the past, there will be no dispute, lol. On the other hand, if we are very weak like during Republic of China era, there was no dispute either.

Because imperial China fell too hard and every country surround China was grabbing land from China either by itself or via their colonizers, like your dear India. Some of the lost territories were either lost forever or disputed now.

But China is still not as strong as imperial period, so we have disputes. If we are as strong as in the past, there will be no dispute, lol. On the other hand, if we are very weak like during Republic of China era, there was no dispute either.

good luck triggering arms race in ur neighborhood. :)

apart from the first paragraph i kinda agree with u on the rest.
but dont u think threatening and bullying wud not solve the issue but it will only aggravate?

Taiwan literally is China, it was conquered by the Japanese during the first Sino Japanese war. Handed back to China during the end of WW2. To go back even further, it was a ming dynasty stronghold against the Qing, until it submitted to the Qing.

So the fact is until 1949, all of China was nationalist China, Taiwan is part of that, and thus Taiwan is China.

But after nationalist retreat in 1949, we became separated due to the US 7th fleet, we can use row boats on rivers, but not seas.

Hence this divide.

As to bullying, that's merely an opinion. Is America bullying terrorists? I know you don't think of Philippines and Vietnam as terror states, and they are not, But the fact of the matter is they are undermining Chinese territorial integrity. Whether you think what Chinese territory integrity means is up to you, but to Chinese, it means what we claim is what we had.

But as I mentioned, our dominance in the region and the lack of importance we placed on the seas, made these things disputable.

If you were to follow the events, the Philippines actually militarily took a couple of islands from Taiwan, republic of China during the 70s.

What to you look like bullying, to us and to someone who has followed extensively is just retaliation for taking our islands. Is it right that during our weakest hour that we should lose islands?

If UK had been weak during the Falklands, then Falklands would be Argentine. So if that were the case, and UK try to get it back today due to the difference in strength is that bullying?

Sorry. because we are not western,sometimes we speak with our own language habits.:coffee:

Acknowledged. I just asked because that's the rule of the PDF forums. it was nothing personal my friend.

Acknowledged. I just asked because that's the rule of the PDF forums. it was nothing personal my friend.
Okay, I will try my best to follow the requirements of the PDF :cheers:

Monday, June 16, 2014

HOW do you contend with a bully? For a nation, it is difficult to find ways to cope with a circumstance like what the Philippines is going through right now in the West Philippine Sea or South China Sea.

The Philippines has filed a protest against China over the weekend, accusing the latter of undertaking a reclamation project in a disputed reef. This is said to be the fourth such complaint from us.

For the Philippine, China is a bully, using its size and power as a tool for harassment. China’s reclamation activities in McKeenan Reef in the Spratlys aggravate the Philippine’s diplomatic rift with that country.

The Chinese incursion into the South China Sea also affects the economic stability of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean), which has the Philippines as member. It is tantamount to “using bullying tactics against other claimants” to different parts of the said area.

The Philippine noted that China seems to be intending “to turn the tiny outcrop into an island with an airstrip.” This information is challenge enough for the other claimant-nations.

Indeed, considering the size and economic and military strength of China, how else can we call its most recent activities but bullying?

On top of this, the Philippines announced a similar challenge over Chinese reclamation at Gaven and Cuateron reefs. China previously brushed aside such protests, saying that the outcrops are part of its territory. But all four reefs that are already occupied by Chinese forces are also claimed by the Philippines.

China claims the Spratly islands, along with nearly all of the South China Sea, which contains vital sea routes and is also believed to hold large mineral resources, as its territory.

The main point here, however, is that Asean member countries that includes--along with the Philippines--Vietnam, Brunei, Malaysia, and Taiwan--have “conflicting claims to parts or all of the same territory, which has led to tense confrontations in recent years.”

This was highlighted by Vietnam’s recent clash with China that featured the ships of the two countries ramming each other in the South China Sea.

Vietnam is protesting China’s act of bringing an oil rig to an area that it (Vietnam) claims as its own.

This situation calls for meetings and negotiations among the nations involved to settle the conflicting claims of the resources that abound in the area. And it is a matter that should not just be a concern of a single nation but of all those who benefit from the God-given natural resources.

The attitude of China is essentially greed, which is contrary to the necessary human behavior of sharing what is important for our survival.

The Philippines asked a United Nation’s tribunal last March to declare China’s claim to most of the South China Sea as illegal. It is a request that is anchored on the belief that the area could not be claimed by only one nation. But China has refused to take part in the proceedings.

Roperos: China as bully | Sun.Star

----------------------------------------

China is drunk with power, and like a drunk, it has no regards for whatever the consequences of its actions may be. They just want to do what they want to do at the spur of the moment. China's leadership is a disgrace to mankind and humanity. It is being overtaken by a genetic anomaly that's wrecking havoc on nearby peaceful countries.
We are friendly and peace-loving people.

Our country should still keep pursuing a peaceful solution through the UN, but more importantly, should also actively campaign for the support of other nations of the free world on its justified position in the territorial dispute.

No need to say that because it is already known that China, is the real bully of Asia, that's why it really deserves a thorn on its side, like Taiwan and Vietnam.

in 1983, malaysia stole and robbed islands from china.
china will solve your thieves one by one in an inverse alphabetic order.
We are friendly and peace-loving people.

Our country should still keep pursuing a peaceful solution through the UN, but more importantly, should also actively campaign for the support of other nations of the free world on its justified position in the territorial dispute.

No need to say that because it is already known that China, is the real bully of Asia, that's why it really deserves a thorn on its side, like Taiwan and Vietnam.

I thought it was Philippine taking the island from Vietnam when South VN govt collapsed. Easy to understand as most of South VN navy ran to Philippine..
Don't explain these to me, for me, just another thief replace another one.

Either ways, VN and Philippine can surely "talk" this over because the US will not allow a war between VN and its ally. But now as China steps in, we stop argueing to deal with China first. Because China is dangerous to 2 countries...
US not allow? hehe, how do you get that? I know you vietnam very want be ally with USA.

And, in fact, you also don't need explain to me why you VN and Philippine become "friends", we knew that.

We have jumped up and down, but has China been silent the whole time? If anyone touches the issue of SCS, China immediately react, either lies or threatens about the issue. You say Vietnamese lies all the time. At least we don't lie about Chinese ships ramming and sinking our ships.
You criticise Chinese everywhere, don't allow we react, just keep silent? you spread your liar everwhere, but don't allow Chinese puncture your liar?

Do China say Chinese Ship not rame and sink your vietnamese ship? for you such kind of country, that deny previous statement and words, Chinese not bombing you ship in our territory water is merciful.

Only stupid will believe what China is saying. Your words are just as bad as your products.

china can export the products causing of your import,and your poor people can only afford these inferior quality products.
in china supremarkets supplying various prices and quality,and i think it is same to yours,and your national just like the cheapie which usually is marked a low price.
dont be a baggage,want not only the quality like world famous brand but also the price meeting your taste

China is not a bully but we love to emulate America. We want to assist the United States as the New Police man of the world (新世界師 兄) .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom