What's new

China: After The Credit Crisis Comes The Economic Crisis

right, because discussing the topic at hand is too much work. :tup:

Indians have opened endless China-bashing threads based on "opinion pieces". That do not reflect the opinion of the Global credit ratings agencies or the Global investors, who are all surging into China and leaving India's currency to collapse.

There are no more arguments to have on this topic, all these doomsday predictions have come and gone for decades without anything coming out of it.

Meanwhile India is being downgraded to junk status, the Rupee is collapsing, exports and manufacturing is shrinking, and growth is around 4.5%.

It is hilarious to see the irony. :lol: Indians spent so much time trying to put down China's economy, while their own economic growth story died quietly.

Indians have opened endless China-bashing threads based on "opinion pieces". That do not reflect the opinion of the Global credit ratings agencies or the Global investors, who are all surging into China and leaving India's currency to collapse.

There are no more arguments to have on this topic, all these doomsday predictions have come and gone for decades without anything coming out of it.

Meanwhile India is being downgraded to junk status, the Rupee is collapsing, exports and manufacturing is shrinking, and growth is around 4.5%.

It is hilarious to see the irony. :lol: Indians spent so much time trying to put down China's economy, while their own economic growth story died quietly.
thanks for proving the point. staying on topic is really hard for some :tup:

there are plenty of threads on the indian economy which you participate in quite merrily, no issues there.

even that is India's fault...as i said...you people are too much obsessed with India ...do you see India on your dreams as well ?
TBH...i did not expect such a post from you...but am not surprised at anything these days

In return ??? That is a rather sad excuse to troll...have you even bothered checking some of your Chinese friends ? India Bashing on this forum is already done way too excessively .. You might want to ask your Chinese members to shut it before pouncing on Indians ....

No thanks.

Why the f*ck would I tell my own countrymen to shut it, in favor of Indians bashing my country? :rofl:

You'll take the bashing like you took the Chinese border incursions and the Pakistani border incursions, without doing anything except giving out hot air.

No thanks.

Why the f*ck would I tell my own countrymen to shut it, in favor of Indians bashing my country? :rofl:

You'll take the bashing like you took the Chinese border incursions and the Pakistani border incursions, without doing anything except giving out hot air.

Then stop whining about Indians...really... your rather funny. IN that case next time Indians talk about china ..don't complain or whine about it....your gonna take it like anyone else does .......Besides.... everything which comes out from the Chinese is nothing but hot air....

You people have to somehow bring India in every damn thread .. :lol:

No thanks.

true that, because as it always turns out, neither of them can change the ground realities. both jump up and down furiously and return once exhausted :lol:

Then stop whining about Indians...really... your rather funny. IN that case next time Indians talk about china ..don't complain or whine about it....your gonna take it like anyone else does .......Besides.... everything which comes out from the Chinese is nothing but hot air....

You people have to somehow bring India in every damn thread .. :lol:

Sort of like this? :D

Indian troops suspend patrols at Chumar - Times Of India

NEW DELHI: Apart from dismantling a SET of strategically-located bunkers at Chumar as part of an arrangement to end the standoff at Depsang Bulge in eastern Ladakh, the Indian troops seem to have suspended patrols to the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Chumar, at least for now. Senior officials briefed by personnel on the ground said the Army has discontinued the round-the-clock patrolling it was undertaking in the area for the last few months.

Now even Pakistan is coming deep into the Indian border and doing whatever they like.

No retaliation at all except for "cancelling" one meeting.

Same with the economy, you talk all the time, and boast, but never do anything. So your economic growth story dies quietly without anyone caring.

Sort of like this? :D

Indian troops suspend patrols at Chumar - Times Of India

Now even Pakistan is coming deep into the Indian border and doing whatever they like.

Same with the economy, you talk all the time, and boast, but never do anything. So your economic growth story dies quietly without anyone caring.

thought i could talk reason with you..but apparently not..... Your no different than any other insensitive poster i've seen..bye..not gonna quote you or mention you again :disagree:

Seriously......am shocked at your insensitive replies and remarks...

such insecurity over one article about chineses economy. mega facepalm.
as for PK, let me just say the payback is going on far deeper in their territory.

meanwhile, a mere article from forbes makes the chinese run around like headless chickens

thought i w could talk reason with you..but apparently not..... Your no different than any other insensitive poster i've seen..bye..not gonna quote you or mention you again :disagree:

And you are no better than the rest of the Indian posters here. So good riddance to yet another China basher. :wave:

as for PK, let me just say the payback is going on far deeper in their territory.

Absolute joke. They cancelled one meeting and Indians here are talking about "secret retaliation".

If the retaliation is secret, then it is absolutely pointless. Since no one will know that you did anything at all. They'll just treat it like another random crime. And to them and everyone else, you haven't retaliated at all.

such insecurity over one article about chineses economy. mega facepalm.

meanwhile, a mere article from forbes makes the chinese run around like headless chickens

stock-photo-10966482-one-50-cent-coin.jpg

Absolute joke. They cancelled one meeting and Indians here are talking about "secret retaliation".

If the retaliation is secret then it is absolutely pointless, since no one will know that you did anything at all. They'll just treat it like another random crime. And to them and everyone else, you haven't retaliated at all.
as i said earlier, there is more than one way to skin the cat. flailing your hands around, only to run from Japanese water cannons is not the only way.

as i said earlier, there is more than one way to skin the cat. flailing your hands around, only to run from Japanese water cannons is not the only way.

More than one way to skin a cat. :lol:

So basically you are not going to retaliate at all. Just demolish some more bunkers and stop some more patrols.

c'mon now, they turned out to be braver than PLAN :azn:

And nobody is killing Chinese soldiers. :no:

Certainly not deep within Chinese territory either. But Pakistan can do that to India without a problem.

India ran away in Chumar and they ran away again here.

Back
Top Bottom