What's new

China: After The Credit Crisis Comes The Economic Crisis

I'm sick of your troll fatwas. please stick to the thread topic and tell us all why Forbes is wrong.
Thank you.

If you don't like my posts, then don't read it. :lol:

The Forbes article is an opinion piece, he even uses the phrase "I predict".

And it's easy to look at China's indicators in a vacuum, until you compare them with other countries and realize we are doing better than most in terms of debt. Debt-to-GDP ratio, reserves to foreign debt ratio, etc.

Good point. But China still has enough economic muscle to swallow the crisis if they cannot avert it.

Do you think the Soviet Union also had the muscle to avoid all that happened post-1988.

Would have answered the question in the same way, if I asked it to you in 1984?

Frankly, reaching 2018 could be long four years for PRC... or not.

It's usually hard to predict if bamboo curtain will fall down by 2018 or 2030.

But only some one pretending to be blind, can keep denying that there is no smoke. :tup:

If you don't like my posts, then don't read it. :lol:

Gee, thats a high IQ thought. How about you stop being so insecure for a change? China does not need you to leap to its defence.
And judging by past performance I'd suggest - do China a favour and stop talking.

Gee, thats a high IQ thought. How about you stop being so insecure for a change? China does not need you to leap to its defence.
And judging by past performance I'd suggest - do China a favour and stop talking.

I'm sorry you are hurt so badly by the fact that it is India who is being downgraded to junk, not us. :lol:

We are receiving record levels of FDI, whereas your India is experiencing a currency collapse.

The global investors have chosen who to put their faith in. And it's not the Rupee, which is collapsing like a brick.

I'm sorry you are hurt so badly by the fact that it is India who is being downgraded to junk, not us. :lol:

We are receiving record levels of FDI, whereas your dear India is experiencing a currency collapse.

The global investors have chosen who to put their faith in. And it's not the Rupee, which is collapsing like a brick.

Atleast we know, precisely how we are. That makes it so much easy to work forward.

Do you really trust anything which CPC says?

Keep pretending to be blind ... :laugh:

What's the new news!!!
Everyone in the world is aware of the ongoing mayhem in Chinese economy.:coffee:

We are receiving record levels of FDI, whereas your India is experiencing a currency collapse.

Brother, you are so cruel. You caused heartburn of so many people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom