What's new

China: a force fit for a superpower

I don't want China's rise to be peaceful. I want to see blood of our enemies spilling on the ground. Only then can China say it has truly risen!

Enemies include a country whose name starts with "J" and another country whose name starts with "I".

well i understand the "J", but leave the "I" alone. they never did china much harm. at least not any that justifies spilling blood.

You attitude proves my point!

Yes, "proven" by a poster on an anonymous internet forum. :azn:

Anyway, you are free to worry about China as much as you want. There is nothing wrong with being prepared. Only time will tell who is right.

Yes, "proven" by a poster on an anonymous internet forum. :azn:

Anyway, you are free to worry about China as much as you want. There is nothing wrong with being prepared. Only time will tell who is right.

anonymous or not he doesn't seem to be alone when it comes extreme nationalism. Your Maj Gen Luo Yuan is a case in point.

The writer is not from Japan, And I can understand why it would be relevant for them to print it. considering what they have recently had to deal with concerning China.

Face palm. I didn't claim that he was, I said that the Japan times will pick and choose articles to suit their political audience.

Fine you may like their point of view more but so what? If we take an existentialism approach to history, all views of a certain event (no matter how ridiculous) is equally valid until justification is put behind it. Then it is a matter of debating the validity of the justifications behind each view point.

Now there's a suggestion for ya.

only 1 in 5? i was sure it would be higher

I live in Hong Kong, and even here I have seen him clarifying on TV/internet that he is a Christian, over and over again.

Why do so many people think he is a Muslim, or not born in America? The facts are so easily available.

There is some serious hatred against Obama that is manifesting itself as claims that he is not an American, that his birth certificate was forged, or that he is a Muslim.

And the funniest one (skip to 30 seconds in the video):

Last edited by a moderator:
go read some yahoo then you know what extreme means:lol:

we r just testing some tech 20 30 ys old and they r shouting everyday

americans r going stupid something with their schools or TV:lol:

Man, I live in Hong Kong, and I've seen him clarifying on TV/internet that he is a Christian, over and over again.

Why do so many people think he is a Muslim, or not born in America? The facts are so easily available.

it has more to do with the fact he was muslim at one time. Some people feel he changed only becuase as a muslim he would have had a hard time being elected to a public office.

I think he is sincere in his conversion.

I live in Hong Kong, and even here I have seen him clarifying on TV/internet that he is a Christian, over and over again.

There is some serious hatred against Obama that is manifesting itself as claims that he is not an American, that his birth certificate was forged, or that he is a Muslim.

Because bigoted portion of the American public can't openly hate Obama for being black... Much safer to just whisper "he's a muslim you know" or "look at him, I bet he's a muslim"

it has more to do with the fact he was muslim at one time. Some people feel he changed only becuase as a muslim he would have had a hard time being elected to a public office.

I think he is sincere in his conversion.

Wow thank you demonstrating first hand the kind of ignorance we are talking about.

Obama Has Never Been A Muslim, And Is a Committed Christian
"In the internet age, there are going to be lies that are spread all over the place. I have been victimized by these lies. Fortunately, the American people are, I think, smarter than folks give them credit for."
— Barack Obama, MSNBC Debate, January 15, 2008

Apparently he gave the American people too much credit.

Your right, he was not Muslim. I have no problem admitting I am wrong on a matter if you can show me. The problem is so many articles paint him as being raised Muslim. And not just conservative sources

Your right, he was not Muslim. I have no problem admitting I am wrong on a matter if you can show me. The problem is so many articles paint him as being raised Muslim.

Ok I was a bit a dick but it's the internet right? and maybe now I can persuade you that Japan is only crying foul because it doesn't want to lose it's position in Asia.

Back
Top Bottom