What's new

China $8.53 trillion economy in 2012 (>50% USA and >500% India)

Damn - the Chinese economy is so far ahead of India's. Why then are those Chinese refugees seeking refuge in India?

The numbers must be doctored. LOL - it is as ridiculous as stating - oh the American economy is so much better than Mexico - but the Americans seek refugee status in Mexico. LOL.

The good thing is that those unfortunate Chinese citizens who come to India as refugees - we welcome them with open arms and give them food, clothing and shelter as well as education. The Chinese posters posting here are just jealous of those refugees - they missed the last yak leaving Lhasa. Don't worry - cross over next time - we will give you the same stuff.[/QUOTE]

you are delusional cheerleader!

those are people of d0$$ar lama's followers and they are living worse than the slumdogs in india and many are regretful of going there on misdirected pretences

I was referring to what I was saying not the title of the thread you queefing Indian.

You slum-dogs don't even understand what the American flag looks like, hence the reason you confuse me for a Pakistani; I'm not even a Muslim.

Isn't the word Vishnu attributed to 3rd worlders like yourself? Why are you pretending to be White? You are dark skinned.

You are simply an idoit. Nothing more.

My post was about the thread title. You quote me with your idiotic logic. So it was what you saying about what I quote thick head. Now that you have been pawned so your are producing a new delusional and denial theory.

You Madarasa clads are so fond of US flags so its not that difficult to point you out. And with the educational references and comprehension level you are showing its hard for someone like you to enter USA. I didn't confuse I know likes of you :rofl: I don't care what religion you follow but I am right about madarasa.

It will take more than your peanut brain to understand what the word "Vishnu" means. So leave it.
And who the fu@k is pretending white !!! Its not russian name but again meaning of my username is not something your pea brain can understand. Look yours :rofl:

@WebMaster : are you dark skinned ???

Last edited by a moderator:
You are simply an idoit. Nothing more.

My post was about the thread title. You quote me with your idiotic logic. So it was what you saying about what I quote thick head. Now that you have been pawned so your are producing a new delusional and denial theory.

You Madarasa clads are so fond of US flags so its not that difficult to point you out. And with the educational references and comprehension level you are showing its hard for someone like you to enter USA. I didn't confuse I know likes of you :rofl: I don't care what religion you follow but I am right about madarasa.

It will take more than your peanut brain to understand what the word "Vishnu" means. So leave it.
And who the fu@k is pretending white !!! Its not russian name but again meaning of my username is not something your pea brain can understand. Look yours :rofl:

@WebMaster : are you dark skinned ???

Oh goodness, all of these exclamation points, emoticons, repeated question marks... you must have burst an artery in your rage.

Poor turd-worlder, I feel for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh goodness, all of these exclamation points, emoticons, repeated question marks... you must have burst an artery in your rage.

Poor turd-worlder, I feel for you.

Oh !!!! again comprehension problem Americanooooo :rofl:

I am enjoying your idiotic posts. Thats why I replied to your personal attacking & racist post with smilies. Its the proof that you have nothing to say on the topic so you are going personal. As usual I like your down fall :rofl:

I am enjoying your idiotic posts. Thats why I replied to your personal attacking & racist post with smilies. Its the proof that you have nothing to say on the topic so you are going personal. As usual I like your down fall :rofl:

Downfall? Lol, you've kept this conversation going long past it's due.

You are just one of the countless emotionally unstable Indians that can't seem to control himself. Poor, stupid, and angry.

You complain about personal attacks yet this post was all about me. You clearly have nothing more to say, and seeing as how you are the one obsessively starting new conversations with me, I'll be the superior man (naturally) and stop replying to your desperate attempts to elicit a response from me.

What a bunch of pathetic fools and zombis who obsess with India for no reason.

The zombi got scraped in the womb 99.9%.

All because he was second in line and CCP doesn't allow that crime.

They missed by 0.1% else we won't have the comedy show by the pathetic lump of shyt.

IMF GDP data for 2012 was published this October 2013.

World Economic Outlook Database October 2013

China (including Hong Kong and Macau) was a $8.53 trillion economy in 2012. This is >50% USA's GDP and >500% India's GDP.

Based on current trends, within 15 years (2028) China's GDP will equal USA.

China's per capita GDP (excluding Hong Kong and Macau) is $6,071. Compare to $51,704 for USA (12%) and $1,501 for India (400%).
Good going.

But what was the need to doctor the news item...

In other words.. Chinese economy will be 1/2 OF US economy and 5 times India's ...so whats the big deal..

All of those are part of China; What is the reason deducting them??? Why would any sane people will do so???

śūnya_0_Zero;4863724 said:
how much will it be after deducting Tibet and Xinjiang?

LOL, says the person who asked about civilizations and referred to the American civilization!

You are an idiot Indian slumdog. I'm rich as hell, but it doesn't take a rich man to own an Indian.

Klasman

That would be an interesting read, though it doesn't even have a Wikipedia page or a single Google reference.

Obviously Indian hot air; the Pakistanis are not illegally migrating, nor are the Bangladeshi... Why should the Chinese either? Migrating to a slum of a country, with 1/10th the wealth of Mexico!! What a joke.

Your comparison to Mexico and the US is truly hilarious. Do you think people actually buy your bull?

Instead of spending your time burning crosses - if you had actually gone to school, perhaps you would even know how to run a Google search. Oh wait - you don't need to go to school for that - you just need some common sense. Hahahahaha

Refugees in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HAHAHHAHAHAHAA - now back to cleaning the aisles at Wal-Mart trailer trash.

you are delusional cheerleader!

those are people of d0$$ar lama's followers and they are living worse than the slumdogs in india and many are regretful of going there on misdirected pretences

And you have a source for this claim? LOL - why do they keep coming then?

go search on pdf on a thread which talked about China vs india - pretty close to the end of all the postings there were some mentionings about the monks in exile and the livlihood in india as compared to the folks living in Xizang.

as long as india and the likes are harbouring, sponsoring, promoting these dissidents and their figure head do$$ar, they will keep coming on false alarms

just for once and not to veer off from the topic, cheerleader: have you heard of any self-immolation lately? and why do they stop all these frenzies altogether?

Instead of spending your time burning crosses - if you had actually gone to school, perhaps you would even know how to run a Google search. Oh wait - you don't need to go to school for that - you just need some common sense. Hahahahaha

Go back to shining my shoes you monkey-looking half-human.

Wikipedia is not a valid source.

Well hey, perhaps if you had just gone to school, you'd know how to do a Google search. Stupid cow-worshiper.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAA - now back to cleaning the aisles at Wal-Mart trailer trash.

Good job showing up the hate filled ignorant zombies mate. ;)

Go back to shining my shoes you monkey-looking half-human.

Wikipedia is not a valid source.

Well hey, perhaps if you had just gone to school, you'd know how to do a Google search. Stupid cow-worshiper.

Awwww - poor little trailer trash has nothing to day. Wikipedia is not a valid source? HAHHAHAHA - Klansman - go down to "references" section in Wikipedia - that is where the source links are. And spend some time in the library rather than burning crosses and attending KKK meetings. hahahhahahaha ...

go search on pdf on a thread which talked about China vs india - pretty close to the end of all the postings there were some mentionings about the monks in exile and the livlihood in india as compared to the folks living in Xizang.

as long as india and the likes are harbouring, sponsoring, promoting these dissidents and their figure head do$$ar, they will keep coming on false alarms

just for once and not to veer off from the topic, cheerleader: have you heard of any self-immolation lately? and why do they stop all these frenzies altogether?

I am asking you for a source - do you have one?

Awwww - poor little trailer trash has nothing to day. Wikipedia is not a valid source? HAHHAHAHA - Klansman - go down to "references" section in Wikipedia - that is where the source links are. And spend some time in the library rather than burning crosses and attending KKK meetings. hahahhahahaha ...

Wikipedia is still not a valid source.

Now stop asking people for their sources like a hypocritical cow-worshiping street defecator.

Like you said before: if you had actually gone to school, perhaps you would even know how to run a Google search. Oh wait - you don't need to go to school for that - you just need some common sense. Hahahahaha

Dumb Indian.

Back
Top Bottom