What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

I found the comments on this lady's channel kind of funny. One guy told her to follow hijab and be purdah nasheen.

I guess we will soon have a Hijabi Purdah Nasheen rocker throwing horned-devil signs and tongue. :-)

On topic though - she probably plays better than me, which is not saying much...

Last edited:
Brother @Bilal9

Could you please give me at least 10 brands of cars sold in USA from uncommon brand.....

I need it to compete with Indian companies 8-)

When will we ever improve in football?
FB_IMG_1700133218038.jpg

Bhai kono sports sector improve kortey geley taka lagey, bhalo coach lagey.

Papon er moto poisha khor o lagey... :-)
Bhai, Tajikistan, Krygyzstan and Turkmenistan, taka nai, kinto Tara football obey Bhalo keley.

Bangladesh relies on the private sector for everything, if you look at Korean football league, most clubs are actually own by the local city government. This is something you will think China have, but Chinese clubs are own by private sector.

Bhai, Tajikistan, Krygyzstan and Turkmenistan, taka nai, kinto Tara football obey Bhalo keley.

Bangladesh relies on the private sector for everything, if you look at Korean football league, most clubs are actually own by the local city government. This is something you will think China have, but Chinese clubs are own by private sector.

Good to know - I guess sponsors i.e. private companies are not sure about the popularity of football (soccer) yet.

Don't know about govt.

Don't know about govt.
That's the problem of Bangladesh. The government wait for the private sector to do everything. The private sector cares about one thing, that is money. How can I make money. For example, we don't have a train manufacturer, so we can't just wait for some entrepreneur to put in money to make trains, the government should do it for the sake of development. Government for development while Private sector for money.

If you look at china, they invest money for certain infrastructure despite the fact that they won't make much profits, but despite that the few people that uses it benefits from it a lot.

Brother @Bilal9

Could you please give me at least 10 brands of cars sold in USA from uncommon brand.....

I need it to compete with Indian companies 8-)

Did you get this resolved? Sorry I could not give you time earlier...

@saif bhai, I am hearing rumors that Ferdausi Mazumdar passed away. What a waste of a life (sadly) - but I'd rather not speak further ill of the departed.

@saif bhai, I am hearing rumors that Ferdausi Mazumdar passed away. What a waste of a life (sadly) - but I'd rather not speak further ill of the departed.
I haven't heard anything like that. I'll turn on the TV to check if the news is true.

Did you get this resolved? Sorry I could not give you time earlier...
Yes, I am still trying......

I am targeting that industry in particular, thank you for the information you have provided.

Yes, I am still trying......

I am targeting that industry in particular, thank you for the information you have provided.

Sorry brother - give me a few days, just too many things going on work-wise.

I haven't heard anything like that. I'll turn on the TV to check if the news is true.

I found out it wasn't Ferdausi Majumdar but a close relative of hers who passed - possibly her older sister.

Yes she will be around longer, boring us with more inane comments about Islam...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom