What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

1698684238259.png

This is what BAL scum does. In seven years became the owner of about Billion Taka worth of property.

Last edited:
This is what BAL scum does. In five years became the owner of about Billion Taka worth of property.

Didn't Sheikh Mujib say 'সবাই পায় তেলের খনি আর আমি পাই চোরের খনি'?

Who wants to guess where Joy is right now? S'pore, Qatar, Thailand? :-)

And what happened to his money in US banks? Any good guesses?

These days the Bangladesh economy is not the darling of Hindutva writers anymore, here is Bengali Pratim Ranjan Bose, who is also featured writer in Swarajya Mag, writing a highly critical unsubstantiated piece, bad-mouthing Bangladesh economy.

For the less clueful, Swarajya Magazine is the frontispiece for Hindutva Propaganda in India, as far as I know.

He considers that other right winger Syama Prasad Mookerjee as his idol, who was the founder of RSS and BJP.

1698818872007.png

And here is the baseless garbage piece he published recently about Bangladesh in MoneyControl, the Indian online magazine.

The two other famous BJP Bengalis professing hate against Bangladesh are Sandipan Deb (Junior) and Swapan Dasgupta (Senior) both rather prominent in Hindutva circles.

Maybe @Joe Shearer dada can tell us a bit more about them, why they hate Bangladesh so much.

Last edited:
Who wants to guess where Joy is right now? S'pore, Qatar, Thailand? :-)

And what happened to his money in US banks? Any good guesses?
Some online journalists say Joy is living in Singapore with Aziz Khan's daughter.

Some say his bank account in the US has been frozen due to money laundering case against him.

Some online journalists say Joy is living in Singapore with Aziz Khan's daughter.

Some say his bank account in the US has been frozen due to money laundering case against him.

You are correct about the bank account being frozen. He can't show any proof how he got the money.

Some are saying he is living in Qatar and not being allowed back in the US. We shall see I guess.

All speculation until the election or the US reneges (whichever comes first). :-)

Some are saying he is living in Qatar and not being allowed back in the US. We shall see I guess.
Joy has invested big money in Aziz Khan's business so, I think, he is living in Singapore to protect his investment.

Brother @Bilal9

Bro, I want to ask you something, do you find mid size US companies frequently appear on news for what ever reasons ? Or just top 500 US companies who frequently appear on news ?

Brother @Bilal9

Bro, I want to ask you something, do you find mid size US companies frequently appear on news for what ever reasons ? Or just top 500 US companies who frequently appear on news ?

No brother - it depends. If you look at the financial industry (Banks, hedge funds, wall street) you will see that mostly mid size companies appear in the news.

Top 500 companies hate publicity, especially unwanted negative publicity. They hire companies to ensure this.

Negative SEO stuff.

There are Wall Street Banks and companies having hundreds of Billions in assets, most Americans don't know who these companies are. Black Rock is one of these companies. All publicity averse.

Publicity is their enemy.

Large companies go out of their way in preventing the public from knowing their locations, phone numbers, contact info for top managers etc.

This has been true for many decades.

1699677409144.png

In their times -
  • The Majority of the population supported punishing Galileo for his beliefs
  • The Majority of the population supported the death sentence of Socrates by poisoning
  • The Majority of the population supported the practice of burning widows in Bengal (Sutty Dah)
  • The Majority of the population in Germany supported Hitler and thought that he'd bring good times (Acche Din) to Germany, as do Indians in Modi's India
The belief by a majority of the population does not mean they are RIGHT.

Last edited:
View attachment 987193

In their times -
  • The Majority of the population supported punishing Galileo for his beliefs
  • The Majority of the population supported the death sentence of Socrates by poisoning
  • The Majority of the population supported the practice of burning widows in Bengal (Sutty Dah)
  • The Majority of the population in Germany supported Hitler and thought that he'd bring good times (Acche Din) to Germany, as do Indians in Modi's India
The belief by a majority of the population does not mean they are RIGHT.
এতো সুন্দর সুন্দর জিনিসণ্ডলো আপনি কোথায় পান? :-)

এতো সুন্দর সুন্দর জিনিসণ্ডলো আপনি কোথায় পান? :-)

Bhai lokjoney (bondhura) pathai - ami re-post kori...

You are too kind as always. :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom