What's new

Chief of the Army Staff | General Raheel Sharif's Desk.

701689-Nawaz-1398718743-520-640x480.JPG

Man The Uniform looks great Don't know why Raheel Chose these Uniform when meeting Nawaz Shareef other wise he was always wearing Khaki

Meeting the PM in field camo with boots ......see the difference..

old photo..
2_81143.JPG

Meeting the PM in field camo with boots ......see the difference..

old photo..
2_81143.JPG
But the new camo worn by Chief looks a little different to which is worn by other soldiers don't you think or the uniform is just new I mean not washed much

But the new camo worn by Chief looks a little different to which is worn by other soldiers don't you think or the uniform is just new I mean not washed much

Looks the same to me.
It's probably the printing which causes the colour to slightly shade..
See below, the same picture, but different shades in the camo. Picture development (contrast, brightness, etc), resolution & printing....

PG127.jpg

643662-GeneralRaheelSharifISPR-1386690082-615-640x480.jpg

Press Release
No PR113/2014-ISPR Dated: June 2, 2014
Rawalpindi - June 2, 2014: Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Raheel Sharif today left for China, on an official visit at the invitation of Chinese authorities.
During the visit, COAS will call on China’s political and military leadership. The interaction will encompass Pak-China relations with particular emphasis on defence and security cooperation.

Earlier, COAS was seen off at Nur Khan Air Base by senior military officials.

Press Release
No PR113/2014-ISPR Dated: June 2, 2014
Rawalpindi - June 2, 2014: Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Raheel Sharif today left for China, on an official visit at the invitation of Chinese authorities.
During the visit, COAS will call on China’s political and military leadership. The interaction will encompass Pak-China relations with particular emphasis on defence and security cooperation.

Earlier, COAS was seen off at Nur Khan Air Base by senior military officials.

I have heard beside strategic partnership they have also urged Pakistan to eliminate militants linked Xingjian unrest. Is that true?

I have heard beside strategic partnership they have also urged Pakistan to eliminate militants linked Xingjian unrest. Is that true?
We have nothing to do with the unrest in Xingjian.

does he visit forums? Reddit often has AMA by some officials. Sure he might not be so open, but maybe sharing a giggle or two

Back
Top Bottom