What's new

Chief of the Army Staff | General Raheel Sharif's Desk.

11866252_10153331195539130_1617345530703878390_n.jpg

.................................................................................
Rawalpindi - August 21, 2015: Ambassador Franz-Michael Mellibin, European Union Special Representative and Head of the European Union Delegation for Afghanistan called on General Raheel Sharif, Chief of Army Staff. Matters relating to regional security situation were discussed.

Ambassador during the meeting, appreciated successes of Operation Zarb-e-Azb and efforts of Pakistan for regional stability.

image_resize.aspx

55dc2fb12a2df.jpg
. pinned the badges of rank on the shoulders of Lieutenant General Zamir Ul Hassan Shah, Adjutant General Pakistan Army to formally install him as Colonel Commandant of Army Air Defence

Very Nice click.................I salute u

Nov 27, 2015:

Khursheed Shah MUST BE trialed in the military court by this time.

He has admitted his/elites failure of nominating biased election commission officers.

Which means Article 6 - Using force/influence to change people's vote.

NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO SEEK FORGIVENESS.

January 2016: Either Bilawal Bhutto arrested or his Pakistani citizenship revoked. HE MUST EITHER BE IN THE JAIL OR NOT ALLOWED TO COME TO PAKISTAN!

His harami dad sent him the money to live abroad which was corrupt money!

Also the corrupt money must be brought back.

I am pretty sure he won't work at KFC. Democratic England will use him in all the ways. Including arse dildo.

I agreed Mam

hi how r u............plzzz introduce ur self.......plzz

....................................................................................
Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif Speech on GHQ

Back
Top Bottom