What's new

Chernobyl Official Trailer: HBO

Another rambo movie for gullible american audience in installments for easier digestion?

Hi,

That happened in my younger years---and there were many a brave russian souls who knowing went into the radiation zone to contain the radiation--- and gave their lives---.

Last edited:
Hi,

That is a disgusting and a shameful comment to a real human tragedy that happened in my younger years---and there were many a brave russian souls who knowing went into the radiation zone to contain the radiation--- and gave their lives---.
sorry , you have mistaken my comment. I am not disparaging the incident that took place in chernobyl nor denying loss of human lives.

I only pointed out that the series is just another sly effort by the media in US to hype up and show things in a negative way to glorify themselves. The series will be no different from a bollywood masala movie with bunch of half truths with surreptitiously added lies to make the other party look bad hiding under the veneer of human suffering.

Ask yourself a question that how can some one truthful portray a incident that took place behind a iron curtain in 1986?

Frankly if americans are so fair & truthful they need to show the effects that of atomic bombing which was man made tragedy not by making a soap opera out of chernobyl incident to make themselves look better.

Back
Top Bottom