What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Finally warning! If there are Chinese members in this forum keep leaking J20 info, I will report to national security to ban links from this site. @Denio if you keep instigate Chinese members to provide key info about J20 engine, you shall bear the severe consequence! @Horus @WebMaster @ all Chinese members 不要上了激将法的当,不能泄露国家机密!不要充当国外情报机构的信息来源!

Finally warning! If there are Chinese members in this forum keep leaking J20 info, I will report to national security to ban links from this site. @Denio if you keep instigate Chinese members to provide key info about J20 engine, you shall bear the severe consequence! @Horus @WebMaster @ all Chinese members 不要上了激将法的当,不能泄露国家机密!不要充当国外情报机构的信息来源!

Message taken.

What is all this engine talk, especially from Chinese? Are you some overworking, volunteering spies for foreign agencies? As if those paid foreign spies ain't working enough in combing all these pictures to find very single clue, you just have to help them out, don't you?

Message taken. No more help for the imperialists. If they want to be dumb, let them be.

不该说的不说,不该问的不问,不该看的不看,不该听的不听。

What is all this engine talk, especially from Chinese? Are you some overworking, volunteering spies for foreign agencies? As if those paid foreign spies ain't working enough in combing all these pictures to find very single clue, you just have to help them out, don't you?

Very valid point.
I think It is not leaking as long as the materials used are from the open sources, and people making the comments are not within the establishment. Many documents and analysis like 刀口's recent piece about the J-20 must have passed the official scrutiny.
PL-15 has a range of 160 Km not 500 Km both Russian projects are dead not even in mass produced
OK,OK, I finally agree that you know more than about the said missile then the PLA personals.
Yes, we do need to help them understand, those Western Imperialists are not very bright. They need some help from us. :omghaha:

They are quite convinced that although China might be catching fast, we are still decades behind them in military technology, so if they want to start a war with China, they better do it now or soon rather than later.

Hence, all the belligerent war talks B.S. about China in the MSM.
I share the same feelings as yours. I am not anti-West; In many's eyes we are apart of it - we live amongst them,have families and study and work here. However, like most of my friends I am anti Western MSM's BS talking about China.

Very valid point.
I think It is not leaking as long as the materials used are from the open sources, and people making the comments are not within the establishment. Many documents and analysis like 刀口's recent piece about the J-20 must have passed the official scrutiny.

OK,OK, I finally agree that you know more than about the said missile then the PLA personals.

I share the same feelings as yours. I am not anti-West; In many's eyes we are apart of it - we live amongst them,have families and study and work here. However, like most of my friends I am anti Western MSM's BS talking about China.
:victory1: I got your message.

。鼎新基地曾多次举办空军金头盔金飞镖自由空战体系对抗等大型演习,其地位已有超越沧州试训基地的势头
So the socalled seed unit of J-20 by Yinzhuo months ago is 176.
02.jpg

PLEASE !!! Really Please stop this nonsense !

You are using images of unconfirmed status (aka that strange engine or whatever on a lorry), You use blurred images and put lines on whatever You like ! - a few pixels to the side would be as reasonable - and even more Your logic is plain unscientific: Since we cannot proof the contrary it must be true !!

Come on, by that logic, since I cannot prove that there no tiny green men on Mars, You assume there must be some !

Really ... maybe we can at least agree that we don't know for sure, what engine the J-20 uses. Confirmed is simply nothing !

As such, You and a few others here have Your opinion and I + also a few others have mine ... time will tell.

But to over and over again post the same blurred images, or images of what we don't know what it is as facts is simply not correct ... at least for me as a nature scientist !

Deino

The most recent (and authoritative) rumor regarding the WS-15 is from 2015, which states that the engine prototype was (at that time) wrapping up high-altitude ground tests. That rumor is the most optimistic we've seen thus far, and even if we are to follow that timeline, there is no possibility that the WS-15 could be installed on any J-20.

PAFKA has no news ever since the last flame out of 117S Engine. The Russi has a big problem with engine.

The PAK FA program is going full throttle. We will be seeing LSPs in a few months. The Stage-2 program is a secret, even pics haven't been released. All we have are news and pics from Stage-1.

The flameout was for the Stage-1 program, and the engine is 117. 117 and 117S are different engines.

Russia has stated they will send only sell uprated engine tie to the so called so called Su-35 deal. Then now seems to have China no problem buying uprated engine? Then why so much of Su-35 deal?

I don't know which engine J-20 has, all I said is even Salyut has uprated engines. I was only replying to your post which said the Russians have only 117S as an uprated engine.

The fact that Salyut lost would mean their technology is exportable, without as many strings attached as Saturn's engines.

Whether the J-20 has a functional Chinese engine or an uprated Russian engine is anybody's guess.

The more you prove PLA is capable, the more westerners hate us. They are not hating communist, they hate a Strong China.

That is so true. They are in a DENIAL mode. The more you prove China is more capable than they think, the more they are afraid and resentful The Brutishers have went down this path a long time ago, and now the German and Americans are traveling along this path too.

That is so true. They are in a DENIAL mode. The more you prove China is more capable than they think, the more they are afraid and resentful The Brutishers have went down this path a long time ago, and now the German and Americans are traveling along this path too.
Although they might hate China, we are still on the way to prosperity. I don't care what they think of us.

The reason go for Su35 is to looking for a backup power plant like F117s from Russia. Need few years to have WS15 on J20 with TVC. No matter there is AL31 or WS10x on J20 it doesn't matter. What matters is J20 will be fully operational within a year.前途是光明的,黑丝是牛逼的!和老毛子搞好关系还是有必要的,如果发生战争我们需要老毛子的产能。要从战略眼光看待问题,不是说买了毛子的东西就自我贬低。

So the socalled seed unit of J-20 by Yinzhuo months ago is 176.
View attachment 358846

NO, the first image shows a J-11B assigned to the 175. Brigade and the image below shows several MKK from the 18. Division .. completely different units.

@wanglaokan , not really sure why so offensive and even more ...

1. if You really think I'm a Western spy and I try to gather secret information here from the PDF, You have indeed a problem.
2. Concerning these secrets about the J-20's engines: I'm sure these guys watching this conversation are simply laughing about that much of fantasy some are here producing !
3. what kind of warning ?? What kind of severe consequence ??? You cannot do anything and the Chinese secret service or whatever too... not even in this forum You can do anything.
4. like WebMaster said, all are open sources and as such not classified.

So keep cool and enjoy the discussion.

Deino

NO, the first image shows a J-11B assigned to the 175. Brigade and the image below shows several MKK from the 18. Division .. completely different units.

@wanglaokan , not really sure why so offensive and even more ...

1. if You really think I'm a Western spy and I try to gather secret information here from the PDF, You have indeed a problem.
2. Concerning these secrets about the J-20's engines: I'm sure these guys watching this conversation are simply laughing about that much of fantasy some are here producing !
3. what kind of warning ?? What kind of severe consequence ??? You cannot do anything and the Chinese secret service or whatever too... not even in this forum You can do anything.
4. like WebMaster said, all are open sources and as such not classified.

So keep cool and enjoy the discussion.

Deino
If you keep seducing Chinese member to ask key info about J20 engine and configurations I thought will be classified, I will report to national security to shield this site forever. You have my Words. Then you can't get any Info from them then. i'm not saying you are a spy somethings like that, but the way you being a moderator are weird. The severe consequence you might have to bear is that Chinese members can't get access to his forum anymore.

You really have a problem, don't You !!

You threaten to close this forum down only since a few chaps are posting their fantasy and You make me responsible as if I'm seducing them to reveal national security data??? Not sure how much the paranoia already spread out in this forum, but this is plain ridiculous.

Like I said, the guys from CAC,AVIC, the PLAAF and esp. the national security are only laughing of what kind of BS is posted here.

Deino

Back
Top Bottom