What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Confirmed a long time ago lol.

If they took time to serrate the landing gear bay and the air brake there is no reason not to pay attention to the weapons bay.

Another thing. It looks like we have definitive proof that there are multiple J-20s:

p.s. If this is a photoshopped picture I suggest we launch a massive hacking campaign against CD and FY. No just kidding.

According to 刀口, there should have at least 5-6 prototypes being built because this is the pattern for everyone.

Most likely he was right.

Possibility as to how the J-20's cockpit would partly look like:

chengdu+j-20+cockpit+by+jet+planes+%25287%2529.jpg

Shows only the avionics part.

Dunno. It looks smaller than actual size.

Put it in a park somewhere...? Or maybe a rich guy want it in his back yard.
You know you can comission any model if the price is right.

Some one please link the "J-20 invasion picture" from sinodefence. It cracked me up.

There has been much speculation over whether the Chinese J-20 fighter is a prototype, technology demonstrator, or something else. Here’s a view of what the J-20 represents in the eyes of the U.S. aerospace industry:

“Many saw the J-20 – China’s new stealth fighter – as a military threat. I saw it as another player in the global defense marketplace,” says Jim Albaugh, the former president and CEO of Boeing’s defense business, before he took over his current role as president and CEO of Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
Boeing's Take on the J-20

Back
Top Bottom