What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Speculation mounts that China has developed the world’s second fifth-generation fighter after photographs emerge on web forums of an unknown aircraft standing at an aerodrome. Whilst the aircraft bears similarities with the J-20 prototype there are also rumors that it may be a stealth version of the JH-7 fighter.

DID

milit601.jpg

Air Brake opened

Last edited by a moderator:
Sexy pic.

It's confirmed then that the J-20 has both side and bottom weapons bay, and that serrated edges are visible.

Sexy pic.

It's confirmed then that the J-20 has both side and bottom weapons bay, and that serrated edges are visible.

Confirmed a long time ago lol.

If they took time to serrate the landing gear bay and the air brake there is no reason not to pay attention to the weapons bay.

Another thing. It looks like we have definitive proof that there are multiple J-20s:

p.s. If this is a photoshopped picture I suggest we launch a massive hacking campaign against CD and FY. No just kidding.

YEXjC.jpg

There are two J-20 Mighty Dragons in the center of the picture. It looks like we have definitive proof that there are multiple J-20s.

[Note: Thank you to SiegeCrossbow for the post.]

----------

4UxbY.jpg

[Note: Thank you to HouShanghai for the picture.]

I think this is the highest-resolution J-20 Mighty Dragon picture released.

RVv7u.jpg

[Note: Thank you to Magnus for the picture.]

There were two prototypes from the start with serial like 2000, 2001, I think you are confusing 2 prototypes with multiple prototypes.

There were two prototypes from the start with serial like 2000, 2001, I think you are confusing 2 prototypes with multiple prototypes.

Many assumed that there were 2 prototypes bearing the serial number 2001 each fitted with a AL31 and WS-10.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom