What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

No. It some nonsense created by naysayer. As i say , there is no such thing called AL-31F CEP3. 117S Is the real deal but Russian do not allow that deal happen. Why would Russia sell a more powerful engine than basic AL-31 If they want to force China buy Su-35?
There is a updated version of AL31F with FADEC system,and its power is 135 kn,compared with 122kn of AL31F.As I know,its name is AL31F CEP3.

There is a updated version of AL31F with FADEC system,and its power is 135 kn,compared with 122kn of AL31F.As I know,its name is AL31F CEP3.

You have to ask yourself this simple question. Why would Russian sells a more powerful engine( better than AL-31)to China when they tag 117S engine sales with Su-35 to China?

You dont just grab any rumour and think it real?

You have to ask yourself this simple question. Why would Russian sells a more powerful engine( better than AL-31)to China when they tag 117S engine sales with Su-35 to China?

You dont just grab any rumour and think it real?

Because the Su35 deal is nonexistent and the Russians like to have money.

You're looking at undisputed air superiority over Asia.

2BsaiTm.jpg

pKirU7F.jpg

vipcGHT.jpg

dknSHqD.jpg

They tweaked the LERX on 2011 significantly. First of all, they removed the LEX in front of the canard when they canted the intakes downward. Secondly, they broadened the LERX before the wings and made them almost triangular. This will actually decrease vortex generation and, by extension, lift at high AOA compared with J-20. However, we don't know whether this will be offset by the newly created camber right above the intakes.

the colour of 2011 is more like F22.
The old colour looks better.

I think the reason for the change is that they applied RCS reducing RAM on 2011. The black paint on 2001 and 2002 are just paint.

Another photo of the J-20 during take off:

Gray is a better color for low observability. Search up the Boeing bird of prey.

They tweaked the LERX on 2011 significantly. First of all, they removed the LEX in front of the canard when they canted the intakes downward. Secondly, they broadened the LERX before the wings and made them almost triangular. This will actually decrease vortex generation and, by extension, lift at high AOA compared with J-20. However, we don't know whether this will be offset by the newly created camber right above the intakes.

2001:

ChineseJ-20MightyDragonFifthGenerationStealthFighterAircraftChengduAircraftIndustryGroupfortheChinesePeoplesLiberationArmyAi_zps0d79b2e4.jpg

2011:

Untitled_zps795337cc.png

Think they just decreased both of them.

Back
Top Bottom