What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Air dominance and air superiority is not in pak doctrine. Lightweight low maintenance jets will provide denile to iaf over pak air space only. Its not in your doctrine to dominate the air space

hi everyone!
can you please post where PAF official said that PAF have no plane to buy J-10B
if it`s true then PAF soon will weak then IAF because they are going to buy Rafale and in future they will buy PAK FA T-50 what the hell PAF is doing our Air force is too much weak like see to IAF they have
MIG 29
SU 30Mki
MIG 21
Mirage 2000
and what we have just some F-16 and JF-17 thunder and SU 30 Mki is better then JF-17 and even they better then F-16 if our PAF wll fight with IAF i think so PAF is nothing infront of them that`s why we have to buy some advanced Jet fighter not to get Mirage III/V And F-7pg
:suicide::suicide::angry::angry:
asalam alaikum my friend!! look my friend j 10b is never off our table and never will be as far for jf 17 is of now it cant be more perfect as it is. updates take time dont u worry paf is not going to fall infront of iaf in tech! j10b is used as leverage to iaf if they go for rafale paf will head for j 10b and as for stealth consideration have been made but stealth is atleast 10 years away from both forces.. so chillax!!

hi everyone!

asalam alaikum my friend!! look my friend j 10b is never off our table and never will be as far for jf 17 is of now it cant be more perfect as it is. updates take time dont u worry paf is not going to fall infront of iaf in tech! j10b is used as leverage to iaf if they go for rafale paf will head for j 10b and as for stealth consideration have been made but stealth is atleast 10 years away from both forces.. so chillax!!
Thanx brother to help me it`s mean PAf have not cancel deal with china for j-10b IN SHA ALLAH soon we will get J-10b

Wow wow wow...A Fantabolously Beautiful Bird...:smitten:

220057l3btbx3t3vu1lz0f.jpg

:D

Air dominance and air superiority is not in pak doctrine. Lightweight low maintenance jets will provide denile to iaf over pak air space only. Its not in your doctrine to dominate the air space

Air dominance inside Pakistan air space is in our doctrine.

In hostile air space we might not be able to achieve it but on battlefield we shall try.

Disappointed to see that J10B started mass production using AL31FN,but I think the 2nd block will use WS10B engine just like J11B.(PS:This is my first post here)

I am quite sure that PAF want J-31 not J-10B:pakistan:

But I am not so sure that PAC is involved in the project or not!!!

J-31 has the same engine as JF-17s...

Sir,

You are in error---regardlesss of what you may have heard or what has been stated---PAF is an offencive air force---. Strike deep strike hard---. If it is in the flight radius---it is a target.

I think J10B is the most sexy 4.5 gen fighters on this planet.

The second batch will be mounted with WS10B.

PLA has got 140 plus J11B mounted with WS10A, which means WS series engine has been mature.

Back
Top Bottom