What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Air dominance and air superiority is not in pak doctrine. Lightweight low maintenance jets will provide denile to iaf over pak air space only. Its not in your doctrine to dominate the air space
Things always change, what if PAF go for J10B in the end? I think they are just waiting for the WS10 to get mature on J10B.

You don't have to gloat over here, Pakistan will be better with China.

Two regiments?No more than 4, for J-10C is scheduled to enter service a bare 2 years from maiden flight。

The first batches of J-10C are likely to use the AL-31 judging from J-10B ?

8-10 squadrons of J-31s along with 5 squadrons of J-20s and PAF is sorted. I am sure within 2020, PAF shall have it.

bhai tussi bade mazakiya Hoh:omghaha::omghaha:

J-31 is announced for export already and China's closest strategic partner happens to be Pakistan. Besides, China and Pakistan has common interests and the common enemy. Even if PAF doesn't fly J-20, Pakistan will have enough squadrons and potency to keep IAF at bay. So your fellow is not that mazakia anyway.

bhai tussi bade mazakiya Hoh:omghaha::omghaha:

Bhai, once J-31 is ready then I am sure PAF will be its one of the customer. China is developing J-31 especially for export as a F-35 alternative. Lets hope we get FGFA and Rafale on time so as to keep the air dominance in the region as today.

Did you have substantial Data too Support Your Fan boyish claim Then Put it If Not :blah::blah::blah:stop it

What fan-boyish claims? Your ignorance doesn't give you a medal of honor here. Look around and find the news.. everything is here in Defence.pk but to help your lousy attitude this time alone,

Block-III of JFT will start production in 2016 onwards.

Zpi3C.jpg

and

J-31 stealth is designed for export

J-31 stealth fighter designed for export, says PLA admiral|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com

What else are you seeking?

What fan-boyish claims? Your ignorance doesn't give you a medal of honor here. Look around and find the news.. everything is here in Defence.pk but to help your lousy attitude this time alone,

Block-III of JFT will start production in 2016 onwards.

Zpi3C.jpg

and

J-31 stealth is designed for export

J-31 stealth fighter designed for export, says PLA admiral|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com

What else are you seeking?
Still on paper we all know that
secondly j-31 fighter is complete foreign plane for Paf its Not a partner I did Not believe Chinese fill give full ToT to pakistan if they give it will be have some threads attach Chinese are not fools they spends not millions But billions on this program they will Not give it that easy as you thing dude Look at other Fifth generation programs like jsf nd pak fa Learn it form that thirdly if some how Chinese will agree It will cost Pakistan much high.and by looking today scenarios paf can t afford it like J-10b program got Delayed

Bhai, once J-31 is ready then I am sure PAF will be its one of the customer. China is developing J-31 especially for export as a F-35 alternative. Lets hope we get FGFA and Rafale on time so as to keep the air dominance in the region as today.
brother dont think Chinese will give full tot paf but if some how they give it will cost them sky high they are not in position too induct it in adequate no look at how j-10b program delayed bec of lack of funds fifth generation tech is very costly to bear alone thats why even usa needs partner in their JSF program and Russia as well Chinese are not fools they spends billions on this progran

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom