What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

.300 JF17 Thunder
100 F16
150 J10B .!:pakistan:

just dreaming what should be
country with 180 million peoples and having gdp of only 180 billion andhis people in fantacies are wishing that their country to be a super power with 150 f16s and bla bla bla
you will be a souper power witout these things if you gays have economyof 7 trillions and if other people of others countries dream to have your nationalities and students want to come in your country for study
what happened to russia they had every thing like war planes every thing bt why they where indownfall in could war???????????????????/

just dreaming what should be
country with 180 million peoples and having gdp of only 180 billion andhis people in fantacies are wishing that their country to be a super power with 150 f16s and bla bla bla
you will be a souper power witout these things if you gays have economyof 7 trillions and if other people of others countries dream to have your nationalities and students want to come in your country for study
what happened to russia they had every thing like war planes every thing bt why they where indownfall in could war???????????????????/
noone of us have dreamed to be a super power..we only want to avoid another 1971..i dont know who gave u that idea!!

Thanks to nuclear weapons there will be no 1971 infact THERE WILL BE NO KARGIL either.

I think the hotheads on both sides KNOW this aswell.

Thanks to nuclear weapons there will be no 1971 infact THERE WILL BE NO KARGIL either.

I think the hotheads on both sides KNOW this aswell.
Krgil happened with both sides having nuke capability.................

Negotiations take as long as they have to. You aught to know better having seen the pace of Indian MMRCA trials and selection. If I may say it is still not finalized. Pakistan unlike you has additional problems with its financing which requires additional negotiations. The last thing which I need to say is that you can bet your bottom dollar, PAF will not announce the FC20 deal till such time that the Indian MMRCA deal with the specs of the choice(Rafale in this case) is out. If you are half as wise as I think you are, you will work out the reasons. Technically we are at the same stage as you are, negotiating on price and specs. PAF has a habit to change specs from time to time and our chinese friends oblige us for various reasons. It is not without reason that we have a strong contingent of Aeronautical engineers in China. So no, at this time no date can be given and the announcement may come after the Indian MMRCA contract signature.
Araz
A while ago, Sir Pervaiz Shamim said that PAF was done with technical negotiations and the price negociations were about to start.

Is this our J-10 under construction?

fc20-30-large.jpg

My friend
The ground reality is you know jack!!! So hush up and listen to people who know things here, that is if you wqant to learn. Keep your hate to yourself!! We can not and are not in comparison with India. We are a separate nation with our own needs which we develop within the confines of our own limitations. At least be man enough to own, that within those parameters we do a very good job.
with regards to develpomental philosophies, there are 2 main ones. India and Pakistan are prime examples of each of them. Thereare different pros and cons to each of them, but the bottom line is, none is necessarily a wrong one. I have elaborated at length that utilizing the same philosophies, we have had successes like Al khalid , and FC17 and various missiles, which may not be as good as the US ones, but will still do the job adequately. Youy too have had a lot of succeses and a few failures. I think it is because technologically you are where china was 1 decade ago. it does not mean that your Tejas is a failure, all it means is that it will eventually get you what you want through a different route.
Now for the last time stop spamming and have some constructive thinking. God has given you a brain use it positively to benefit all of us as well as your self.
Regards
Araz
its not his fault, you wouldnt see a single indian analyst who has ever even remotely considered any weapon in our arsenal to be even remotely indigenous. They think we can only paint things at the most.

its not his fault, you wouldnt see a single indian analyst who has ever even remotely considered any weapon in our arsenal to be even remotely indigenous. They think we can only paint things at the most.

And I think we must be glad that they think that way ;)

And I think we must be glad that they think that way ;)

Yes we must be glad and hope that they consider us week. That goes against the conventional wisdom of "Never underestimate your enemy" I really hope that their defence planners have the same thinking. after all that is what they are feeding to their Junta.

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;2832500 said:
kuttay ko kabhi bhi hum apnay bartan men khhaana nahi khhilaa tay ... :azn:

bartan napaak ho jaata hai ... :hitwall:

guys , i hope that you all get the point ... :smokin: :chilli:
:pakistan:

Good point Dr. Sahib. But I would let them brag (bark).

Is this our J-10 under construction?

fc20-30-large.jpg

No, this is a donkey years old photo of J-10 production in China. I think the talk between PAF and CHina over J-10 may have break down since there is not much update of the deal. I believe, differences in prices of the fighter jet might be the problem.

Back
Top Bottom