What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Yes we must be glad and hope that they consider us week. That goes against the conventional wisdom of "Never underestimate your enemy" I really hope that their defence planners have the same thinking. after all that is what they are feeding to their Junta.

Good point Dr. Sahib. But I would let them brag (bark).

Farooqi bhaiy , my name is MuzammiL so call me Muzammil and i'm not a doctor , i am a textile engineer ; alhamdu LiLLah

Any updates from any think tank members, on the J-10 with respect to PAF?

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;2832487 said:
why the hell are they allowed on a PakisTani forum at the first place ... ??? :angry: i never get the reason ! :hitwall:
:pakistan:

Sir,

Even though the flag is of pakistan----this is a world forum---. The webmaster and admins have visioned that young and older pakistanis need to get the proper exposure of the world and have an oppurtunity in listening to looking at the view points of other nationalities---the most important of them---the indians---and the americans---.

You people will find no other place like this that gives you an oppurtunity to interact with those of opposing view points---they are an asset over here---let us respect their presence. Humanity is a people business---if it is in you---you can reach out and touch someone---if not---please find other venues for your venom---.

It truly is a priveledge to see the indian members come to this forum as well as americans, afg's, iranian, middle eatern, south asians, israelis, from africa, russia, south america, australia etc---they have taken precious times out of their lives to teach us something about them----whatever it is---this board takes the good with the bad----. The bottomline is that there is more good that comes to this place---as they say the proof is in the pudding---the number of hte members tells it all.

This board is at its zenith due to the diversity of the membership---.

what is this ?

39_66_9b955bf88c7a56f.jpg

Any updates from any think tank members, on the J-10 with respect to PAF?

the trail is cold and remain cold until the JF-17 program is completed.

No, this is a donkey years old photo of J-10 production in China. I think the talk between PAF and CHina over J-10 may have break down since there is not much update of the deal. I believe, differences in prices of the fighter jet might be the problem.

no powerplant - it has to be chinese for PAF to induct J-10.

no powerplant - it has to be chinese for PAF to induct J-10.

The WS-10 domestic engine has already completed test and mass production has started for J-11B(Su-27)

One J-10B has tested with domestic engine. From the picture, you can clearly see, its not the Russian AL-31FN engine.

MIVgd.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/84838-new-j11bs-ws-10-engine-pics.html

6a1fe83f39.jpg

I strongly believed engine is not the root of the problem. From what I gather from Chinese forum, heavy schedule plus disagreement over prices causes a some break down on the J-10 talk.

Some body uploaded a J10 (as FC-20) photo in Pakistan colors in Wiki. The date of upload is April 28th, 2012. The narrative says FC-20 in Air Show in Pakistan. Can some body confirm. Did we already get it?

Some body uploaded a J10 (as FC-20) photo in Pakistan colors in Wiki. The date of upload is April 28th, 2012. The narrative says FC-20 in Air Show in Pakistan. Can some body confirm. Did we already get it?

You mean this?

27_139566_14e6ef69cbc7f8f.jpg

Its Photoshopped...

You mean this?

27_139566_14e6ef69cbc7f8f.jpg

Its Photoshopped...

Thanks you just killed my excitement. But the description says FC-20 in Pakistan Air Show and was uploaded day before yesterday. Also even though anybody could write anything in Wiki but it does say 36 on ordered to be delivered in 2012

Thanks you just killed my excitement. But the description says FC-20 in Pakistan Air Show and was uploaded day before yesterday. Also even though anybody could write anything in Wiki but it does say 36 on ordered to be delivered in 2012

Wiki said that, well that says it all about Wiki info!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom