What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Latest J-10B PT 05 picture from Chengdu,rumor said it was testing the FWS-10A engine on it.
Note:sorry to houshanghai,I am faster than you.:D
27_103597_829980241218498.jpg
This is not the latest pic, I have the same pic in my pic collection saved many months ago

from this pic the engine nozzle looks like AL-31

Yes it is since it's a picture posted several months ago,and at that time all the J-10s are using the AL-31FN.Unless new picture rleased.we can not prove if the rumor is true that they are testing the FWS-10A on the J-10B.

Yes it is since it's a picture posted several months ago,and at that time all the J-10s are using the AL-31FN.Unless new picture rleased.we can not prove if the rumor is true that they are testing the FWS-10A on the J-10B.

I dont think J-10B is going to use WS-10 as it is very different from AL-31 in size and shape``a redesign of fuslage is needed for fitting WS-10 into J-10 which will change its areodynamics

I dont think J-10B is going to use WS-10 as it is very different from AL-31 in size and shape``a redesign of fuslage is needed for fitting WS-10 into J-10 which will change its areodynamics

Yes,it can and the initial purpose of developing the FWS-10 serieal engines is to both fit it on the J-10 and the J-11.Below the picture is the interview of the FWS-10 chief designer Mr.Zhang En-he.He expressed that the FWS-10a will both surport the two planes.Plus technically there's no too many difficulties to change from the AL-31FN into FWS-10a on the J-10 due to almost the same size of the two engines,and you already see that the J-11B and J-15 are flying with the FWS-10A while the 0ld J-11A is using the AL-31F.The Russians even fit the AL-31F on the MIG-27 and seems there's no much affection.Furthur reading goes here:Çëpu´óÈ·ÈÏ-±ÈAL-31FNÍÆÁ¦´óµÄ·¢¶¯»ú-ÒâÏò²É¹ºÊýÁ¿³öÀ´-137̨--6Ô±±¾©»áÒ飨ÈøÁôÌØ£© - µÚ11Ò³ - ¿Õ¾ü°æ - ³¬¼¶´ó±¾Óª¾üÊÂÂÛ̳
doLwj.jpg

from french

24072011121601.jpg

Translation
Yellow - Ensure the contract of 50 Pakistani FC-1
Blue - Signature of the export of L-15 to start the client (?)
Green - Strive to signing the contract to export J-10
Purple - Promote the draft FC-1 single-seater and two-seater for the Egyptian contract

from chinese
CNAC: Xiaolong on Pakistan to ensure the follow-up 50 contracts, L-15 Starting user export transactions; strive Raptors signed the contract ...
-
1 Good grasp of key products in the international arms trade marketing, to ensure follow-up to Pakistan Xiaolong 50 contract, L-15 transaction start user exit; strive Raptors signed the contract to promote the single-seat and seat Xiaolong Egypt project contract; while we must vigorously develop the international military and civilian helicopter market.

2 Continue to strengthen the military and trade new product development efforts, focus on AMF Advanced Multirole Fighter, F-10 export-oriented, Xiaolong two-seater and other key project development and marketing.

They are going to participate in Paris airshow, Moscow airshow, Beijing airshow and Dubai airshow.

AMF is a project with Pak. ???

24072011121601.jpg

Translation
En jaune - Garantir l'exécution du contrat de 50 FC-1 pakistanais Yellow - Ensure the contract of 50 Pakistani FC-1
En bleu - Signature de l'exportation de L-15 pour le client de démarrage (??) Blue - Signature of the export of L-15 to start the client (?)
En vert - S'efforcer à la signature du contrat d'exportation de J-10 Green - Strive to signing the contract to export J-10
En violet - Promouvoir le projet de FC-1 mono-place et bi-place pour le contrat égyptien Purple - Promote the draft FC-1 single-seater and two-seater for the Egyptian contract

Good work antibody but i must say that the google translation is pathetic , lol its even more difficult to understand than the original article in Chinese itself

Back
Top Bottom