What's new

Changing opinion about Pakistan

Reaction score
Country
India
I thought Pakistan was some lawless and poor country whose economy is in shambles. But by looking at posts here and videos on youtube, you get an impression that Pakistanis are no. 1 at entrepreneurship and many many interesting things are produced there.

I thought Pakistan was some lawless and poor country whose economy is in shambles. But by looking at posts here and videos on youtube, you get an impression that Pakistanis are no. 1 at entrepreneurship and many many interesting things are produced there.

Good that you have realized your mistakes and corrected yourself. Not many people have the courage to do this.

Better late than never.

I thought india was shining supa pawa (because I think positive :-)) but looking at the videos, I realise it is really not true...the reality is ugly and stinky...here's why?

500 million indians defecate in open Every Day
The vast majority of the RAPES in India are NOT REPORTED

@Sully3 @Maarkhoor

Last edited:
Another crooked troll thread.

Anyways, Pakistanis couldn't care less about the opinion of indians about PAKISTAN.

Except as cheap bollywood entertainment, india doesn't even qualify as an afterthought for Pakistanis...

We are shit and so are you... now let's stop this non sense and get back to even more "defence" non sense since its better to just talk about killing each other when you don't have bread to eat.

I thought india was shining supa pawa (because I think positive :-)) but looking at the videos, I realise it is really not true...the reality is ugly and stinky...here's why?

500 million indians defecate in open Every Day
The vast majority of the RAPES in India are NOT REPORTED

@Sully3 @Maarkhoor
Another crooked troll thread.

Anyways, Pakistanis couldn't care less about the opinion of indians about PAKISTAN.

Except as cheap bollywood entertainment, india doesn't even qualify as an afterthought for Pakistanis...
We are shit and so are you... now let's stop this non sense and get back to even more "defence" non sense since its better to just talk about killing each other when you don't have bread to eat.
Unfazed... I am exploring the world.

Back
Top Bottom