What's new

Changing Colonial era Names (Philippines, Indonesia)

Should the Philippines and Indonesia be renamed?

• Total voters
Are you refering to hyderabad? they have the worst urdu ever.. hooraai.. jaarai etc.. even than its almost extint in those states... whiles its opposite in Pakistan... its screwing our regional native languages...

In UP and old city of Delhi Indian Muslims speaks nicest Urdu.

Pakistanis can't even pronounce the basic Urdu vocabulary properly, just switch to interview of common Pakistani by news channels or the Urdu of your politicians.

As i said... its almost extint and in a few year years gone..
Pakistanis can't even pronounce the basic Urdu vocabulary properly, just switch to interview of common Pakistani by news channels or the Urdu of your politicians.

Lol common Pakistani.. sure if they are from rural uneducated background..

Muslims of Pakistan too proudly name their kids Sikander. So, when you think Greeks were invaders, why so love for the name Sikander.

But you see we Pakistanis never cried on any invader. When did you see us crying for Greek invasion? We don't have double standards.

WTF, first learn to pronounce J & Z properly. Hindi/Indian punjabi have countless Arabic words and their poor ability to pronounce Z&J mean most of the times you guys sound retarded and jahils. But thankfully Bollywood make sure to pronounce them correctly.

Is there any Indian muslim left who speak urdu let alone nicest? lol

But you see we Pakistanis never cried on any invader. When did you see us crying for Greek invasion? We don't have double standards.

Indians are known for their hypocrisy. :nono:

WTF, first learn to pronounce J & Z properly. Hindi/Indian punjabi have countless Arabic words and their poor ability to pronounce Z&J mean most of the times you guys sound retarded and jahils. But thankfully Bollywood make sure to pronounce them correctly.

When Indians come to US it is hilarious watching them attempt to say Z. :tongue:

Come to Karachi & Hyderabad if you wanna know what is real Urdu. I've saw Muslims people from Delhi & UP here in US & trust me their Urdu sounds similar to Hindi.

Pakistanis can't pronounce the basic Urdu...Hahaha.......lol is this a joke:lol:

FYI Most anchors on Pakistani channels are Punjabis...their mother tongue is different.

"Yaar us kay saath kyun maJak kartay ho, us ko chodd do". See i can write in Hindi & i'm 101% sure most Pakistanis will laugh after reading this Hindi but for indians it is correct.

Come to Karachi & Hyderabad if you wanna know what is real Urdu. I've saw Muslims people from Delhi & UP here in US & trust me their Urdu sounds similar to Hindi.

Pakistanis can't pronounce the basic Urdu...Hahaha.......lol is this a joke:lol:

FYI Most anchors on Pakistani channels are Punjabis...their mother tongue is different.

Ask Razpak or Rafi to write something, you will know it. Their Urdu is half Punjabi. :lol:

Pakistani Punjabis use Shahmukhi script, Shahmukhi alphabet cover almost everything. For example there is no "P" in Arabic but there is in Shahmukhi script.

That's Hindi. Even today Pakistanis look towards India for refined Urdu and love copying Lucknow's Urdu. :lol:

Ask Razpak or Rafi to write something, you will know it. Their Urdu is half Punjabi. :lol:

:omghaha:

Ask any Indian to write hindi, their hindi is half Arabic/persian. Seriously stop, you have zero idea about Hindi let alone any other languages of Subcontinent, stop embarrassing your self.

That's Hindi. Even today Pakistanis look towards India for refined Urdu and love copying Lucknow's Urdu. :lol:

lol Hindi hahaha

Hindi is basically retarded kid born out of urdu. Especially Indians who sound retarded when they try to pronounce many words.

Obviously their mother tongue is different. @RazPaK 's mother tongue is Saraiki whereas @Rafi 's is Punjabi.

TBH indians speak Urduized Englishized Hindi. Pure Hindi...RIP.:thinktank:

Prove it.

BTW why did you totally changed the whole topic? An Elite member with 9k+ posts under his belt...:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what happen when you adopt foreign invaders languages but use local script Devanagari. And the result is they sound retarded most of the times.

Most of the Pakistanis confuse between Indic sounds like g or gh, j or jh, b or bh. You were too pronouncing Gandhara as Ghandara. LOL

In Devanagari Z is pronouced by putting a point . beneath J

Obviously their mother tongue is different. @RazPaK 's mother tongue is Saraiki whereas @Rafi 's is Punjabi.

TBH indians speak Urduized Englishized Hindi. Pure Hindi...RIP.:thinktank:

Prove it.

BTW why did you totally changed the whole topic? An Elite member with 9k+ posts under his belt...:undecided:

There was a dialogue in the movie BOL that the lady was watching Indian movie Pakeezah 100 times to learn Lakhnavi Urdu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom