What's new

Challenges for GB government

There are two areas that have this problem FATA and GB, I think both these areas should be made as provinces. Also why not start a petition or something and have people sign it or atleast it will create alot of awareness as people are bound to read it especially Pakis :P

Yes, well pointed out, i have done everything i can to emphasize this issue, please do your part and share it and tell them to share it. The more the awareness we create the better.

Are you ex-military?

NLI is quite bad ***, all regiments are quite capable, yes NLI is rated high, though.

Exactly they don't have a say, very sad state of affairs.

Baltis are quite tough, not as tough as us Hunzik or Gilgitis, lol. I have many family members serving in PA, i have been to Bunji many times. You will know of Bunji.

NLI is not over rated. Watch GHQ ceremony.

NLI is not over rated. Watch GHQ ceremony.
Don't think he meant that as 'over-rated' and yes NLI ftw! Dad served in 12 NLI :pakistan:

p.s as for the topic, yes GB needs to be given provincial status! Even politically speaking, this would give PML-N an impetus in GB for the next elections so it's not like it will go against PML-N.

No making gb a province will weaken kashmir stance.

@fakhre mirpur
Well on the ground level, Gilgitis hate to be associated with Kashmir, and as agreed upon back in 1947 GB should have been made a province. But i haven't stated that, special status can work for the time being, since it will hurt our stance on Kashmir. But ground reality is that Gilgitis have had enough.
Don't think he meant that as 'over-rated' and yes NLI ftw! Dad served in 12 NLI :pakistan:
Good to know.

Its a two end sword but i think gb should get ajk like status for the time being
@WAJsal
AJK status has more than enough flaws in itself. Different status but with more autonomy can work.

Back
Top Bottom