Chai Pe Charcha :)

What Will be the single biggest Issue for General Elections 2014

• Total voters

arp2041

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
@JanjaWeed @pursuit of happiness @Parul @Android @Roybot @levina @chak de INDIA @Dem!god @Android @CorporateAffairs @scorpionx @HariPrasad @SpArK @jha @KRAIT @Soumitra @GreenFoe @Ayush @Indischer @Hermione @45'22' @Rajaraja Chola @MST @Nair saab

2014 GENERAL ELECTIONS - INDIA.

For People who want to talk politics in much lighter way.......keeping tempers down......

DON'T SPAM THIS THREAD.

ONLY NEWS, VIEWS & ANALYSIS.

EDIT: Poll Added Now.

EDIT: chai to pilai hi nahi :D

3518tea3.jpg

Last edited:
Good initiative got tired of spam posters and videos in the other thread.

One request to all. fsayed and bhai zakir will soon migrate to this thread also and start putting posters. We should not respond.

Anyone who wants a poster war is welcome to go in that thread

@arp2041 ,Please allow multiple voting also

asked the SINGLE largest issue.

multiple voting won't be right b'coz people will nearly select all things.

If I know my countrymen well than DEVELOPMENT will emerge as largest.

Even I'm also in favour of Multiple Options, as there are many obstacles in our Path. Though, I voted for development.:)

Actually I want to check how far we have come in these 65 years....... Is Congress' old cliche of Secularism still working or is it that people of India want Development.

Actually I want to check how far we have come in these 65 years....... Is Congress' old cliche of Secularism still working or is it that people of India want Development.

Development is directly or indirectly linked to the issues which you've mentioned in the Polls. :angel: For Development, we also need to get rid of those....:whistle:

Development is directly or indirectly linked to the issues which you've mentioned in the Polls. :angel: For Development, we also need to get rid of those....:whistle:

It will become too easy for all :D

Selecting everything :D

Instead select the ONE option which affect you directly.

Back
Top Bottom