What's new

Chabahar Port India's masterstroke, usa investment in India, India incircle pakistan : najam sethi

Realistically speaking

We would make our presence felt in and around our sea borders including our EEZ, we are already looking to expand our navy with new ships and subs

Afghanistan is not a secure country Pakistan does not need to do anything, indians will not be safe in Afghanistan (not like the chinese :coffee:)

Lol. I had already told u before I guess. EEZ is a pure international territory with free passage of ships. Only the mineral rights under the sea bed belongs to Pakistan. So we do not need to bypass Pakistani EEZ. Even IN can pass through it.

Lol. I had already told u before I guess. EEZ is a pure international territory with free passage of ships. Only the mineral rights under the sea bed belongs to Pakistan. So we do not need to bypass Pakistani EEZ. Even IN can pass through it.

Does that mean we cant have our expanding navy patrol it and stop hostile indian ships, we arrest indian fishermen all the time

Even our normal sea boundary is a obstacle

Let alone the risk indians run in Afghanistan

Pakistan is getting isolated day by day

Isolated????

We have superb relations with China a future superpower and security council member, Turkey a member of NATO and major power, The GCC, we are on general good terms with muslim world and beyond and are increasingly selling weapons and beyond to a diverse group of nations

Do you know what isolated means?

Does that mean we cant have our expanding navy patrol it and stop hostile indian ships, we arrest indian fishermen all the time

For gods sake if you cant comprehend what a EEZ is then no amount of discussion, international laws, treaties, would explain it for you.

You want to stop ships carrying goods via EEZ you are welcome. Go ahead. I welcome it. In fact I insist you do that.

Enjoy the International response including and especially the Chinese. I will order the popcorn and beer.

For gods sake if you cant comprehend what a EEZ is then no amount of discussion, international laws, treaties, would explain it for you.

You want to stop ships carrying goods via EEZ you are welcome. Go ahead. I welcome it. In fact I insist you do that.

Enjoy the International response including and especially the Chinese. I will order the popcorn and beer.

Our actual sea boundary is a obstacle in of itself, and patrolling our EEZ stopping dodgy ships, stopping dumping near our waters would just be normal procedure

Our actual sea boundary is a obstacle in of itself, and patrolling our EEZ stopping dodgy ships, stopping dumping near our waters would just be normal procedure

Go ahead. I insist you do this. I support you wholeheartedly. Hell if you can convince your navy to do this I will even a pay you a tenner maybe even more just tell me when and where
:welcome::cuckoo:

Isolated????

We have superb relations with China a future superpower and security council member, Turkey a member of NATO and major power, The GCC, we are on general good terms with muslim world and beyond and are increasingly selling weapons and beyond to a diverse group of nations

Do you know what isolated means?

Doesnt matter. Pakistan cannot hope to match ship by ship with respect to Indian Navy. Its a fact. Our underwater platforms wont be as weak after 2020 as its now. With 6(+6) Scorpenes coming, 2+1 Nuclear subs (with 4 follow on SSBN), and P75I to be decided by 2020. Even underwater threatening will get tough. Pakistan's strength lies in its army.

Back
Top Bottom