What's new

Chabahar Port India's masterstroke, usa investment in India, India incircle pakistan : najam sethi

Najem sethi is a blowheart on these things

Its comedic listening to Indians talking about chabahar
A as yet undeveloped port which so far they have agreed to invest a few hundred million after intial talks to develop the port were begun in 2002 i believe

They will then try to what exactly? try to obtain minerals from Afghanistan before Chinese companies with a more direct route can? & then from central asia

Lage raho:lol:

A as yet undeveloped port which so far they have agreed to invest a few hundred million after intial talks to develop the port were begun in 2002 i believe

They will then try to what exactly? try to obtain minerals from Afghanistan before Chinese companies with a more direct route can? & then from central asia

TBH the more u ignore facts more it suits us lage raho:woot::woot:

TBH the more u ignore facts more it suits us lage raho:woot::woot:

Pakistan will counter anything india tries to do

Its a long way to Afghanistan son, a long trek to develop a port, establish the infrastructure and try to obtain or send minerals or anything from a war torn country so close to your enemies sea lanes and land borders, lets face it there will be alot of dead indians the day they think they can start digging for minerals in Afghanistan before the chinese

The rest go for it, plunge money into iran, good for them they get a free port and you can go the long way round to get things from CA

Pakistan will counter anything india tries to do

Its a long way to Afghanistan son, a long trek to develop a port, establish the infrastructure and try to obtain or send minerals or anything from a war torn country so close to your enemies sea lanes and land borders, lets face it there will be alot of dead indians the day they think they can start digging for minerals in Afghanistan before the chinese

The rest go for it, plunge money into iran, good for them they get a free port and you can go the long way round to get things from CA
lol u mean will attack our ships in sea and kill indians in afgahnistan ummm i thought u had some viable solution something that wont back fire

lol u mean will attack our ships in sea and kill indians in afgahnistan ummm i thought u had some viable solution something that wont back fire
Realistically speaking

We would make our presence felt in and around our sea borders including our EEZ, we are already looking to expand our navy with new ships and subs

Afghanistan is not a secure country Pakistan does not need to do anything, indians will not be safe in Afghanistan (not like the chinese :coffee:)

Chabahar port has nothing to with Pakistan. It's a port that India will use to import export Goods to Afghanistan and Iran. That's it.

India needs to deliver Goods to Afghanistan and Iran. Since we don't have a connecting land border,which would have been a cheaper way to go, India requires a port. Hence, developing Chabahar is the next best option.
Let's not make a big deal out of nothing!!!!

None of this would be happening if SOMEONE wasn't hogging up our land border with them.

Last edited:
I believe the 'Right of Innocent Passage' allows Indian ships to pass through Pakistani waters. You'll probably see many ships flying the Indian flag passing (by international law) through Pakistani waters on their way to Chabahar.

Last edited:

You display a British flag next to the Pakistani. Might one ask, are you a British citizen or merely working there?

Realistically speaking

We would make our presence felt in and around our sea borders including our EEZ, we are already looking to expand our navy with new ships and subs

Afghanistan is not a secure country Pakistan does not need to do anything, indians will not be safe in Afghanistan (not like the chinese :coffee:)

Do you know what an EEZ means, and what you can or cannot do within it?

You display a British flag next to the Pakistani. Might one ask, are you a British citizen or merely working there?

Do you know what an EEZ means, and what you can or cannot do within it?

I wouldn't divulge to much info on the net

I am aware of the EEZ and its legal limitations but it would still be a area which our growing navy and subs would patrol and I would consider it judicious to lets say make our presence felt to any indian ships considering your our enemy.

We dont need to do anything in Afghanistan lets see how far and how much development of mineral resources india can achieve in Afghanistan

You need two things to suceed in Afghanistan and that is Afghan support snd Pakistani support, the Chinese have both if they wish to invest or develop Afghanistans mineral potential the Afghans will support the development and Pakistan will defend, protect and via CPEC ensure resources are delivered back to China

India is s threat to us in Afghanistan, you csn talk the game but you will not be safe in Afghanistan

Thats not a threat mind you, more a statement of fact

Realistically speaking

Meanwhile We are expanding our navy .. when do you guys stop cheerleading China... lol

Back
Top Bottom