What's new

CFO of Chinese tech giant Huawei arrested in Vancouver, sought by U.S. for extradition

Any simple foolish act would just get emotional and arrest some US exec in China. Did we do that? Keep your head cool, this is a game.
A game is hurting CHINA not US,CHINA gov is too gentile to pirate yankees!

Even MENG is released several months later,free of any charge this will cause dozens of billions USD loss to Huawei.
Better to Hold the canadian and americain ambassador in CHINA for national security and spy issues!

Last edited:
A game is hurting CHINA not US,CHINA gov is too gentile to pirate yankees!

Even MENG is released several months later,free of any charge thise will cayse dozens of billions USD loss to Huawei.
Better to Hold the canadian and americain ambassador in CHINA for national security and spy issues!
Trade war hurts both sides my friend, please do some research. 110 billion worth of American goods are under tariffs, the votebanks are shouting, farmers are in debt in the midwest. It's just that the US press don't report it.

Huawei is in a better position because most components are self made compared to ZTE. Meng is just a hostage, China will not resort to kidnapping an US exec, that's a desperate act. If they could do a ZTE on Huawei, they wouldn't need to kidnap her daughter. =)

jealousy of u.s at its peak.These whites have black hearts from inside
They can not tolerate CHINA has leading company like HUAWEI in techs even though Huawei plays the game with IP and patents rules lay out by western countries themselves!
No one dare to argue patents and copyrights with Huawei,why?! Coz they can not defeat Huawei in patents and techs(Huawei has more than73000 patents),there for ,the dirty work like the so called national security comes out !
Wow,a chinese private company can threaten the Number one country on this planet,I never know US is so weak!!
If this is true,give me 1000 PLA men,I can crash US yankees in person!!!

Trade war hurts both sides my friend, please do some research. 110 billion worth of American goods are under tariffs, the votebanks are shouting, farmers are in debt in the midwest. It's just that the US press don't report it.

Huawei is in a better position because most components are self made compared to ZTE. Meng is just a hostage, China will not resort to kidnapping an US exec, that's a desperate act. If they could do a ZTE on Huawei, they wouldn't need to kidnap her daughter. =)
Trust me ,they yankees will not hesitate to fine Hauwei with 30 billions USD in the exchange of free MENG.

They can not tolerate CHINA has leading company like HUAWEI in techs even though Huawei plays the game with IP and patents rules lay out by western countries themselves!
No one dare to argue patents and copyrights with Huawei,why?! Coz they can not defeat Huawei in patents and techs(Huawei has more than73000 patents),there for ,the dirty work like the so called national security comes out !
Wow,a chinese private company can threaten the Number one country on this planet,I never know US is so weak!!
If this is true,give me 1000 PLA men,I can crash US yankees in person!!!
Keep a cool head and play the game. This is a great show. Americans can laugh and shout, but in the end it was the Russians winning the Syrian war and Crimea, Trump can do jackshit. You need to realise China has not played the military card in decades, can you imagine a joint Chinese force in Syira, we can mass produce weapons for the Russians. Do you even know how fast we can build carriers, I can confidently say once the EMALs is tested, we can build 4 carriers in 5 years, they are other good shipyards other than Dalian and Jiangnan you know. Our MIC is even bigger than the US, maybe not as advanced, but definitely bigger and faster.

While Iphone still earn more than 5 billions USD in CHINA every year.

Keep a cool head and play the game. This is a great show. Americans can laugh and shout, but in the end it was the Russians winning the Syrian war and Crimea, Trump can do jackshit. You need to realise China has not played the military card in decades, can you imagine a joint Chinese force in Syira, we can mass produce weapons for the Russians. Do you even know how fast we can build carriers, I can confidently say once the EMALs is tested, we can build 4 carriers in 5 years, they are other good shipyards other than Dalian and Jiangnan you know. Our MIC is even bigger than the US, maybe not as advanced, but definitely bigger and faster.

Last edited:
What happed to XI Jinping,blind?!

We have a weak leadership.
Has the guns and use it and has the guns and never use it are different!
Now US is shiting on CHINA,frankly speaking,i am disappointed on XI Jinping.

Sounds like JIANGJieshi said when NANJING massare happened!
ha ha ha.I told u guys already. your Xi is coward, your PLA is corrupted/usless/coward. only your Mao is great.

Now u know why CN will fall in chaos (2023) wt this kind of army and leader ?? What an useless nation! ha ha ha :laugh:

my friend, what happen if Russia use your weapons to kill Cnese instead ?? VN border guard used Cnese weapon to kill 60,000 PLA service men in 1979 ha ha ha :laugh:

Last edited:
ha ha ha.I told u guys already. your Xi is coward, your PLA is corrupted/usless/coward. only your Mao is great.

Now u know why CN will fall in chaos (2023) wt this kind of army and leader ?? What an useless nation! ha ha ha :laugh:

my friend, what happen if Russia use your weapons to kill Cnese instead ?? VN border guard used Cnese weapon to kill 60,000 service men in 1979 ha ha ha :laugh:
Yes, we are corrupted and uselss, come and take your islands already...I AM WAITING!!! 2023 right? Lets bet, if 2023 you still didn't take back you islands and Chinese did not implode, you have cheese brain? OK?

Technically they can, but we can produce more to kill them since their industrial base is so pathetic. 60K soldiers only? I heard it was 100k! and yet when we kill a few dozen sailors and took your islands you did nothing? Does it make sense? =)

What happed to XI Jinping,blind?!

We have a weak leadership.
Has the guns and use it and has the guns and never use it are different!
Now US is shiting on CHINA,frankly speaking,i am disappointed on XI Jinping.

Sounds like JIANGJieshi said when NANJING massare happened!
Iphones earn 5bil$, we earn 350 bil, minus services deficit, it still 150 to 200bil$. Trump can shit all he want and I hope Xi uses his hands to collect it. Bro, we still need 20 years to fully develop, bide your time. You forgot what your ancestors thought you, sharpen your knife for 10 years, use it for 1 day. Learn to have a level head and remain chillax, play the game.

Yes, we are corrupted and uselss, come and take your islands already...I AM WAITING!!! 2023 right? Lets bet, if 2023 you still didn't take back you islands and Chinese did not implode, you have cheese brain? OK?

Technically they can, but we can produce more to kill them since their industrial base is so pathetic. 60K soldiers only? I heard it was 100k! and yet when we kill a few dozen sailors and took your islands you did nothing? Does it make sense? =)

Iphones earn 5bil$, we earn 350 bil, minus services deficit, it still 150 to 200bil$. Trump can shit all he want and I hope Xi uses his hands to collect it. Bro, we still need 20 years to fully develop, bide your time. You forgot what your ancestors thought you, sharpen your knife for 10 years, use it for 1 day. Learn to have a level head and remain chillax, play the game.
South China Sea Conflit

Date 14 March 1988
Chigua Reef
Territorial changes:
Chinese retook Chigua Reef
Belligerents
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China
23px-Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png
Vietnam

Casualties and losses
China 0 killed =VS= Vietnam 64 killed
China 1 wounded =VS=Vietnam 11 wounded
China 0 captured =VS=Vietnam 9 captured
China 0 armed transporters sunk =VS= Vietnam 2 armed transporters sunk
China 0 landing craft destroyed=VS= Vietnam 1 landing craft destroyed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam

my friend, what happen if Russia use your weapons to kill Cnese instead ?? VN border guard used Cnese weapon to kill 60,000 PLA service men in 1979 ha ha ha :laugh:
South China Sea Conflit

Date 14 March 1988
Chigua Reef
Territorial changes:
Chinese retook Chigua Reef
Belligerents
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China
23px-Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png
Vietnam

Casualties and losses
China 0 killed =VS= Vietnam 64 killed
China 1 wounded =VS=Vietnam 11 wounded
China 0 captured =VS=Vietnam 9 captured
China 0 armed transporters sunk =VS= Vietnam 2 armed transporters sunk
China 0 landing craft destroyed=VS= Vietnam 1 landing craft destroyed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam

Chill bro, we had been playing this game for decades. Be patient. If China was really scared, they would have launched our WMD, those US$ bonds. If Xi is still chilling in Portugal, it means we still have room to maneuver.

Realize China did not even retaliate on cutting off US supply chain, we could have done the same shit with any US company, might hurt us of course but it would have forced the corporate lobby into action. China is just playing evasive all along, and you realise after a while Trump will just reverse his 'punishments' example ZTE. He just wants to show power, what is 1billion US$ in fines? My ex company got fined 500mil$ by US just because we bribed the Brazillians, I don't see the Dutch doing anything.
If you ask me, It’s economic suicide If China sells all US bonds. But it’s up to you.

If you ask me, It’s economic suicide If China sells all US bonds. But it’s up to you.
True and I believe Trump knows when to stop. China will let him get all the glitter he needs to be reelected. He will be a hero, in 5 years time, the deficit will still remain and we will still keep growing militarily, economically and technologically. Another 20 years, wait my fellow comrades, the time is not right, our ship reactors are getting trial this year, will be 5 years before we can finish it. Another 10 years to see 5-6 CBGs, then we shall see if they have anymore bargaining chip. We waited 50 years to get back HK in one piece. Keep quiet for 40 years with no military conflict, this is how patient we are. Don't let the dragon wake up...let him rest....

True and I believe Trump knows when to stop. China will let him get all the glitter he needs to be reelected. He will be a hero, in 5 years time, the deficit will still remain and we will still keep growing militarily, economically and technologically. Another 20 years, wait my fellow comrades, the time is not right, our ship reactors are getting trial this year, will be 5 years before we can finish it. Another 10 years to see 5-6 CBGs, then we shall see if they have anymore bargaining chip. We waited 50 years to get back HK in one piece. Keep quiet for 40 years with no military conflict, this is how patient we are. Don't let the dragon wake up...let him rest....
Sounds like cowardice to me.

Back
Top Bottom