Censorship : Deleting private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANMDT

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands
The PM which was sent to my friends has been deleted, moreover turkish chill thread is closed down and i created a thread to announce that i am leaving the forum, yet the thread was deleted too.
In addition, if i have sent a new message through existing conversation, the conversation is entirely deleted.
Isn't it being too much to interfere with private messages without any consecutive warning issues such that i can review what was the matter?

The PM which was sent to my friends has been deleted, moreover turkish chill thread is closed down and i created a thread to announce that i am leaving the forum, yet the thread was deleted too.
In addition, if i have sent a new message through existing conversation, the conversation is entirely deleted.
Isn't it being too much to interfere with private messages without any consecutive warning issues such that i can review what was the matter?

Come on brother, dont complicate things........Better we stay in this Pakistani forum. It is a good platform for us, Muslim, to stay together and interact.

Come on brother, dont complicate things........Better we stay in this Pakistani forum. It is a good platform for us, Muslim, to stay together and interact.
I am unaware of what has happened (or who has complicated the things), yet i don't see any point of staying in here.
It was disturbing when someone deletes the conversations i have created without any warning. And i created this thread to point this out.
moreover turkish chill thread is closed so i am seeking ways to announce my friends that i am leaving this forum, it is a gesture to farewell people properly, isn't it?

I am unaware of what has happened (or who has complicated the things), yet i don't see any point of staying in here.
It was disturbing when someone deletes the conversations i have created without any warning. And i created this thread to point this out.
moreover turkish chill thread is closed so i am seeking ways to announce my friends that i am leaving this forum, it is a gesture to farewell people properly, isn't it?

What I can say is that dont let just few people to make you all leave this forum. I can say that the things that make all this problem is due to chit chat conversation which is not considered as proper discussion, while proper discussion is the main reason of why we are here. Sharing defense development and other break through, discussing geopolitics and economy with sounds argument etc. Please brother, dont let that chit chat conversation make us forget what is the real reason we are all here.

If some how some Turkish members are getting banned due to that chit chat conversation which become out of control, I believe it should not become a big problem as they will be active again at some point.

What I can say is that dont let just few people to make you all leave this forum. I can say that the things that make all this problem is due to chit chat conversation which is not considered as proper discussion, while proper discussion is the main reason of why we are here. Sharing defense development and other break through, discussing geopolitics and economy with sounds argument etc. Please brother, dont let that chit chat conversation make us forget what is the real reason we are all here.

If some how some Turkish members are getting banned due to that chit chat conversation which become out of control, I believe it should not become a big problem as they will be active again at some point.
It is not just " a few people" and not because of " chit-chat"
It is crossing the line to interfere with private messages in my opinion.

What reason was given to close Turkish chill thread? When will it be opened?

Advertising or promoting any other platform at PDF, is not allowed. Such messages must have contained offending content. Specific thread has been closed since, members weren't adhering to the rules despite being reminded hundreds of times. Please don't create threads repetitively and see the last message on Turkish Chill thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom