What's new

CDA shows the door to ISI officer

Law is above all , this is the biggest joke in Pakistan ... Law in Pakistan is like a Cheap Prostitute ..

By seeing your post I am also smelling something fishy. If it is something to malign ISI then it will be a seriously BAD BAD Move.
What is so Fishy about it?A man Harass Women turned out to ISI employee and ISI which already face criticism from International Media should kick him out so that they can give the message that ISI has no place for people who dont follow discipline. If you think its Propaganda based Intention then I dont have such because if you wait for International media negative attention based on CDA incident against ISI then be my guest.

What is so Fishy about it?A man Harass Women turned out to ISI employee and ISI which already face criticism from International Media should kick him out so that they can give the message that ISI has no place for people who dont follow discipline. If you think its Propaganda based Intention then I dont have such because if you wait for International media negative attention based on CDA incident against ISI then be my guest.

Ghazi I was not writing about your post I meant about scenario :)

Off-topic
@Green Arrow finally :chilli::chilli::chilli::victory::yahoo:(though it was Zimbabwe but still bery bery tough match)

On-Topic

Please back it up with a link, and civilians do work for agency, if this is true this MF should get his testis short circuited. There is law against Harassment of females in work places and this case should be dealt according to law no matter who he is.

ISI, the world's greatest intelligence agency; whose officers are busy in making real estate deals while 60,000 people have died in the WOT.

Another gem of ISI was Gen. Shujaa Pasha who was propping up PTI while Taliban were wreaking havoc across the country.

And the legendry Gen. Hamid Gul retard; the crown jewel of the ISI :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Off-topic
@Green Arrow finally :chilli::chilli::chilli::victory::yahoo:(though it was Zimbabwe but still bery bery tough match)

On-Topic

Please back it up with a link, and civilians do work for agency, if this is true this MF should get his testis short circuited. There is law against Harassment of females in work places and this case should be dealt according to law no matter who he is.

You should have seen my post regarding bat first now and see, we won :partay::partay:

On Topic. Yes Agency is the combination of both Civil and military personals. My 3 family members are currently working in the Agency and i have seen all inside how discipline and professional this agency is.

He should be court martial and kicked out of service instead of just sending back
He is civilian not a army man

You should have seen my post regarding bat first now and see, we won :partay::partay:

Han Umar Akmal ki sari mehnat ka credit ub tum lay lo :p:

On Topic. Yes Agency is the combination of both Civil and military personals. My 3 family members are currently working in the Agency and i have seen all inside how discipline and professional this agency is.

Shhhhhhhhsh.

he was nothing more than a guy hired on Contract basis - they get deputed to other departments such as CDA, FIA, ANF all the time for making extra cash ---
@Green Arrow if you know inside out - then i am sure you would know the difference b/w contract employees and the permanent members

Must be a Civilian, through Federal public service commission civilians get into ISI. Warna to Letter would've been written to Military authorities. Civilians doesn't go far beyond in hierarchy , hence when they see a opportunity they transferred to other departments
)
actually that is IB that recruits through fpsc - Civies whether working at DMI or ISI are always under MoD, and are recruited directly (by MoD

PA/ISI own whole of Pakistan. PA/ISI are not bureaucrats/military person but businessmen.

PA/ISI own whole of Pakistan. PA/ISI are not bureaucrats/military person but businessmen.

Yep you are right, the other day one of their sale reps was there at my doorstep selling some detergents, I told them I am not impressed. These detergents of their's don't match the ancient Indian standards at all.

Yep you are right, the other day one of their sale reps was there at my doorstep selling some detergents, I told them I am not impressed. These detergents of their's don't match the ancient Indian standards at all.

Its common knowledge. You did right thing. You need to boycott PA/ISI owning/running businesses.

Yeah I will tell that to my younger bro that I am boycotting him.

lol :D I hope you do really.

I dont like PA/ISI at all. I think they are the biggest cause for the problems in Pakistan. Their greed and hunger for power is epic.

lol :D I hope you do really.

I dont like PA/ISI at all. I think they are the biggest cause for the problems in Pakistan.

Yes 100% when viewed from your angel, they are biggest problem in Pakistan for problems you want Pakistan to be in.

Their greed and hunger for power is epic.

Hmmmm that is the reason my younger brother would always fight me for better pillow and toys. :blink:

Back
Top Bottom