What's new

CCTV Footage of a recent BANK ROBBERY in KARACHI

Please let us know what happened of the guards. These balls are not found everywhere. I'm speechless at what these guys did.

Well done by the brave security guard, but WHAT THE F were the employees doing...the third robber just walked past the guy on the door, and while the guard who was on the floor all bloodied along with his (probably unconscious) comrade, the guy did nothing, and just gave him a free hand.

Lakh lanat.

The security guard should have been awarded by the bank and been helped financially and medically.

BTW, what happened to both the guards...survived?

In any such incident all bank staff should act tactfully and should avoid any any situation which could compromise the lives of staff and customer which are more precious then cash in bank vault......all banker know this thing and act accordingly it is therefore you don't find loss of lives in bank robbery in general......this video show in-experience management.......

Unofficially in any such incident lose of cash does considered as lose but any loss of life is consider an end of career as senior banker.....

In any incident all bank staff should act tactfully and should avoid any any situation which could compromise the lives of staff and and customer which is more precious then cash in bank vault......all banker know this thing and act accordingly it it is therefore you don't find lose of lives in bank robbery in general......this video show in-experience management.......

Unofficially in any such incident lose of cash does considered as lose but any lose of life is consider an end of career as senior banker.....

These brave souls did what they were told to. I'm, absolutely, not saying that they did it for monetary gains but had they not, they would've been fired at the spot without a chance of anyone hiring them ever again. We have to understand that in Pakistan money is way more important than the lives of the poor. The banks and the security companies must be forced to put in place modus operandi of no resistance when in such a situation. This courage is way more valuable than any amount of money and these souls are way more than just two dispensable guards.

They survived, were taken to hospital by police! The cruel security company denied them proper treatment! But sindh governer ishratul ebad took notice.

Thank you. I had feared for the worse. At least someone is taking care of them, if not the soulless, spineless cowards who hired them.

These brave souls did what they were told to.

No they did not done what they were suppose to do.....I don't blame them as I can bet those guards were not properly trained ....what they did was according to their instinct but my dear one have to differentiate b/w bravery & foolishness..... they have lost their battle when armed robber entered in Bank.....then an unknown person approche to second guard but he did not noticed/act till the time robber tried to snatched gun of 2nd guard......

I'm, absolutely, not saying that they did it for monetary gains but had they not, they would've been fired at the spot without a chance of anyone hiring them ever again. We have to understand that in Pakistan money is way more important than the lives of the poor.

But dear here in this case bank give more importance to the lives of their people (Staff+Customer).....

The banks and the security companies must be forced to put in place modus operandi of no resistance when in such a situation. This courage is way more valuable than any amount of money and these souls are way more than just two dispensable guards.

they are in-place and every experience banker+security guard knows it.....Most we can suggest is the proper training and equipment for Security Guard to avoid theses situation.

Had only two/three employees helped, they could have handled the robbers pretty easily. Salute to the brave guards, they fought like men despite being shot and injured. Shame on the sissy employees who saw their colleagues being beaten and shot, and for what?

Shame on security guard for not shooting at the robber and shame on employee for not helping..

Brave security guards. I wouldn't blame the bank employees though. It's easy to be an internet hero, but in real life very few would put their life in danger. The robbers had firearms and they were ready to shoot.

Most of these robberies are committed by political parties. MQM being on the top. If you kill their workers during the robbery, theyll come kill the banks manager;s family. These political parties have become a cancer in our city and there needs to be an operation done as soon as possible.

These kind of people need the awards. Zardari needs to learn.

respect to the guards really felt sorry for those guys....kill those mofo robbers

Don't know how much the security guard gets paid but it's not worth giving his life.

Brave guard.. rest of the coward lot didn't came to the salvage of the poor guard.

It seems bank manager was friend of robbers.

Guns of guard were clearly.. fake, he could only use them as a stick.

Zardari regime is shipping large cache of weapons to Karachi from Quetta, using Pakistan Railway, but guards do not get real guns!

I came across these video the other day and was just amazed at how brave these security guards were. I just signed up to write this comment and show my repect for these security guards.

I think their guns should always be real, and if they were, then they should have shot the robbers as soon as they realised it was an armed robbery. There's no time or the need to get permission to shoot. All the other staff at the bank are cowards. I still cannot believe the security guard tried to stop the last robber even when he was down and had been shot several times, and got shot more times in return. Bless him. I am so happy to hear he has survived and pray he makes a full recovery.

Back
Top Bottom