What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Honestly if there is a Think Tank that doesnt belong in the group, it would be Daneshmand. That dude has been spouting the most biased and BS posts. Saying that Azerbaijan will become an Islamic republic, insulting and looking down on Turkey, fueling religious sectarianism and etc. His posts are based on emotions rather then logical and rational thinking.

Example:

Source: Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1818

Let this post be my official complaint.

or posting 10 threads per day about how Saudis are about to collapse.

Honestly if there is a Think Tank that doesnt belong in the group, it would be Daneshmand. That dude has been spouting the most biased and BS posts. Saying that Azerbaijan will become an Islamic republic, insulting and looking down on Turkey, fueling religious sectarianism and etc. His posts are based on emotions rather then logical and rational thinking.

Example:

this guy lost his mind :lol:

Message 2 Nations of the World: There is nothing wrong in defending urself even if odds R against U

:o::lol: That's got to be the, what, 5th thread on that topic since yesterday?. I guess if you're going to enjoy yourself, you'd best go all in. And he seems to be enjoying himself and that incident quite a bit.

I'm sure the boost from the incident will climax in a few days and he'll move on to something else to fulfill himself:.

giphy.gif

At least it keeps the Iranians occupied for a few hours and not arguing with you guys. But yeah, they are certainly milking that incident for all the self-serving ego boast they can. Not like it was anything special anyway considering the Iranians released the boats and soldiers the next morning, but now they are acting like they defeated the US military.

:sarcastic:Well, good luck to Daneshmand I guess.

Guys, what do you think about some specific guys like opruh,oprih, hasbara buster, etc... false flagger dudes...Once upon a time some guy named Safriz used cause trouble, a Pakistani TT, at the end with collective fighting, he has been perma-banned.

So,i want to know your opinion should we fight these guys also or leave them alone ?

Example:

@Daneshmand will be careful next time,inshallah.If not,then do let us know.You all are provided with GHQ section.

regards

Guys, what do you think about some specific guys like opruh,oprih, hasbara buster, etc... false flagger dudes...Once upon a time some guy named Safriz used cause trouble, a Pakistani TT, at the end with collective fighting, he has been perma-banned.

So,i want to know your opinion should we fight these guys also or leave them alone ?

The old good days..

At one hand, it's just a web forum that would make me say to leave it but on the other, we're sick of these fake accounts. My opinion would be a complete clean up. For that we need to act as a whole. I am glad to do anything I can until the end of my allowance (10+1 days).

In fact, some may disagree with me on this but we should also control our own fellow members. Ex: too long biased/irrelevant posts, intense trollings.. Or any action that ends up with a Turks vs ABCDE pissing contest. Also, when some "IQ genius" shows up and insults us , we also need to act united, then leave it to Cabatli bro to do the job he does well.

@Daneshmand will be careful next time,inshallah.If not,then do let us know.You all are provided with GHQ section.

regards

He is who he is. He has always been a prominent member of the Iranian circlejerk and BS propaganda. It wasn't like he has become a fanboy after he has been made a TT. He has always been one and probably the silliest one at that. I mean saying something like "Azerbaijan's Islamic revolution is INEVITABLE" seriously requires some wild imagination which could be only observed on people suffering from indoctrination by the mullah regime.

So it is you guys who should be careful about who you give the title to.

Mate,safriz turned out to be a good guy and straight forward.
You are right about the rest though,if any of them continues,we should act accordingly.

For some reason all my watched threads are gone i dont take anymore alerts now i have to re-watch every single one of them one by one.Any of you know why did this happen? @cabatli_53

Kusura bakma arkadas ben yazdiklarimda gayet aciktim yok sen eger anlama kapasiten geregi bazi seyleri aligilamakta zorlaniyorsan o senin sorunun ki anlatmaya daha fazla ugrasmayacagim .Fakat nasil olduda beni irkci yaptin anlamdim birde rize ve giresun edirne ile elazig anteple manisa illeri arasinda ne fark var ki bunlari bir arada tutmanin zor olacagini dusunuyorsun ???
@telkon Bazi seyleri bende fark etmiyor degilim bilmem eskiden burasi boyle degildi bazi insanlarda oyle degildi bir cok sey degisti sanirim yada biz farkli dusunduk cok insan hakkinda ..
Ben artık bu saygısız insanları şikayet etmekten, Aşağılama okumaktan bıktım. Götüyle başıyla forumunuz sizin olsun. Hayrını görün.

Back
Top Bottom