What's new

Çay Bahçesi

These MRTPs are for Naval Forces not Coast Guard, am i right ?..

20-jpg.46396

11-jpg.46391

19-jpg.46395

6-jpg.46390

yes ,its MRTP 16 serves in navy as fast intervention craft ( guess so) , not coast guard

Ok now it's official... Pilot made emergency exit... Hope he/they are good...

Hope to hear pilot is safely ejected ,

I already knew those universities were cooperating with Japan but I read a while ago that Turkey and Japan agreed to open a joint university in Turkey. See this:
Turkey, Japan to set up university | Science & Technology | Worldbulletin News

By the way, I did my erasmus exchange program in Istanbul Universtiy. The quality of the University was disappointing but we also had guest lecturers from S-Korea, Japan and also Bosnia. I liked the Korean lecturer. Very lively.

I heard the quality of Istanbul Technical University, Koc University and Boğaziçi University is very good.

Have you got chance to choose university ? Its right Istanbul university is lacking in study of science, it is quite big and one of oldest university,unfortunately they are more focused in law, medicine, social lectures than science. While they could be much better :) , hope they will take a look on themselves to improve.

Last edited:
Hope to hear pilot is safely ejected ,

Have you got chance to choose university ? Its right Istanbul university is lacking in study of science, it is quite big and one of oldest university,unfortunately they are more focused in law, medicine, social lectures than science. While they could be much better :) , hope they will take a look on themselves to improve.
I could only choose from partner erasmus universities which was Istanbul University. My university has canceled the erasmus partnership and is looking for other partner universities to send their students to. Which university are you studying?

i was studying in istanbul , graduated. Btw where are you studying,since you were coming to IU for erasmus,it might be in europe

Last edited:
OMG, look what Fatih Akin (Famous movie maker in Germany) produced:

A movie about the Armenian deportations but he calls it "genocide". The movie starts off in Eastern Turkey and then moves to US where the producer (Fatih Akin) tries to make a stupid comparison to Native Americans and what happened to Armenians.

I think this movie will be full of propaganda but from the looks of it. The Jews in US will probably will let this movie win an award.

I'm a Dutch Turk.

i see that , which major you are studying?

Nice :), what are your plans?

Actually confused about my plan, might be going toward PhD and staying as research staff , while joining projects , R&D , or might go abroad for PhD and joining usual projects in there ( if possible).
And what about you? Are you going to join business sector afterwards it? :)

Back
Top Bottom