What's new

Çay Bahçesi

guys what should i do if i wanna go to ankara/gazi uni from kizilay ?
should i go to meltepe or beshveler

Most of the universities have more than one campus..... so you need to say the location....

If you want to go those campuses near "Degol Street", you can both go to Beşevler or Tandoğan station (assuming you are using Metro)

than way u won't join us in sunday ? :D

Whıch faculty of gazi univ?
Most of the universities have more than one campus..... so you need to say the location....

If you want to go those campuses near "Degol Street", you can both go to Beşevler or Tandoğan station (assuming you are using Metro)
well i find those uni anyway but instead of tan dogan i go to beshevlery damn long way to walk ! :D but it was worth it

well i find those uni anyway but instead of tan dogan i go to beshevlery damn long way to walk ! :D but it was worth it

nah, it's too hot LOL. i'm a highlander, these kind of high temperatures make me very lazy and melancholic :D

you applied for exam in gazi univ?

mate, looks like, i will go to holiday...had some talk with GF...I rarely have holiday opportunities.... it will be clear in night......we are planning something.

@Armstrong

when @Sinan arrive

when i arrive !!!!

mate, looks like, i will go to holiday...had some talk with GF...I rarely have holiday opportunities.... it will be clear in night......we are planning something.
no problem bro don't trouble yourself with me have fun :D

nah, it's too hot LOL. i'm a highlander, these kind of high temperatures make me very lazy and melancholic :D

i am too a highlander :D but weather looks find in the night :D

well for the next year if everything im planing goes well

@telkon are student of gazi uni ? :D

Last edited:
@Sinan @asena_great

I got out of the house and toured around the city today :D
success.png

But I guess I a bit exaggerated, me and my nigga toured half of the city on foot, I don't feel my legs right now :D I might have walked up to 10kms or something :D I will share some pictures in Pictures of Turkey thread.

no problem bro don't trouble yourself with me have fun :D

i am too a highlander :D but weather looks find in the night :D

well for the next year if everything im planing goes well

@telkon are student of gazi uni ? :D[/USER]

weren't you from astrabad? that's kind of lowlands LOL

no, i studied at ODTU and ankara uni. but i'm resident of ankara for more than a decade LOL so i know every in and out of this city :D

hope everything will unfold according to your plans ;)

Last edited:
Bu son söylediğiniz aklımda hala.. potansiyeli olan bir ''proje''; boşluk yaratabilirsem teknik konuyu kendim üstlenmeye çalışacağım, zaten bütün iş 2 haftalık kuruluş, sonrası gelecektir. Yalnız forum formatı lisansı biraz yüksek geldi bana.

Fakat benim gördüğüm kadarıyla , savunma sadece sonuçlardan bir tanesi, yani bu ''affairs'' aslında işin temel kısmı, çıkış noktası; yani siyaset ve politika böyle forumların dinamosu.

Katılıyorum, her gün savunma sanayi haberi almıyoruz. Yelpazeyi biraz geniş tutmak lazım.

Daha önceden de dediğim gibi, bu site konusunda bir adım atılırsa, elimden geldiğince destek veririm, eminim ki birçok arkadaş da benimle aynı fikirde.

@Sinan @asena_great

I got out of the house and toured around the city today :D
success.png

But I guess I a bit exaggerated, me and my nigga toured half of the city on foot, I don't feel my legs right now :D I might have walked up to 10kms or something :D I will share some pictures in Pictures of Turkey thread.
omg today i walk all the way from hajitep to kuğulu park than move north to the embassy district now im dying ! :D

if u come to ankara we can walk together

weren't you from astrabad? that's kind of lowlands LOL

no, i studied at ODTU and ankara uni. but i'm resident of ankara for more than a decade LOL so i know every in and out of this city :D

hope everything will unfold according to your plans ;)
odtu damn that was my uni but now i can never btw what do u study ? :D

omg today i walk all the way from hajitep to kuğulu park than move north to the embassy district now im dying !
if u come to ankara we can walk together

By saying Hacettepe,

You are reffering to Beşevler Campus right ?, There are Hacettepe campuses also in Beytepe and Sıhhiye...

Back
Top Bottom