What's new

Çay Bahçesi

ok let me give u a horrible history of torturing :D

fist of all i had a gold fish which i always forget to changeit's water or give them food hahha they die this way or they die with real torture when i was a small boy i grab them with me hands lol idk why i liked that :D but my bro was far monster :D he took his god fish than take a knife and opend the poor fish and take all it's inside away than fix the dead fish with Adhesive plaster and put it back in water lol he look at it and wait for an hour to see his fish wake up but it didn't than my mom see that and ........
LOL.

i know bunny's ear are so impotent and even for punishment we should not touch their ear
Actually, their ears are not only sensitive to touch, but IIRC, they can snap their own necks (don't know if it's by intention, like suicide, or if it's just a reflex) by turning/throwing their bodies around while you hold them by their ears. Another fun fact about bunnies; they tend to be very afraid of heights.

LOL.

Actually, their ears are not only sensitive to touch, but IIRC, they can snap their own necks (don't know if it's by intention, like suicide, or if it's just a reflex) by turning/throwing their bodies around while you hold them by their ears. Another fun fact about bunnies; they tend to be very afraid of heights.
poor bunny !! i feel guilt now ! :D cuz we thoght they like the heights we always hold them by ears and some time we throw them in air and before they fall to ground we grab them again ! :chilli:

poor bunny !! i feel guilt now ! :D cuz we thoght they like the heights we always hold them by ears and some time we throw them i air and before they fall to ground we grab them agian ! :chilli:
Dafuq man :omghaha:

Btw, have anyone tasted rabbit? If so, what does it taste like, is it good?

guys what should i do if i wanna go to ankara/gazi uni from kizilay ? :D

should i go to meltepe or beshveler

Back
Top Bottom