What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Some laughing material I just made, no humans were harmed when executing this art (only animals). No offense to any Kurd :)
02MMsN2.png

@T-123456

@Kaptaan as a Pakistani didn't like the "gesture" from UAE for India. Can you blame him?? This is like UAE illuminating the flag of PKK. You'd all be going bonkers here, if that were to happen..
This Saif didn't want to debate properly and instead started calling me a non-Turk.

@T-123456

@Kaptaan as a Pakistani didn't like the "gesture" from UAE for India. Can you blame him?? This is like UAE illuminating the flag of PKK. You'd all be going bonkers here, if that were to happen..
This Saif didn't want to debate properly and instead started calling me a non-Turk.
I know what you mean but its not comparable to PKK.
All three are sovereign nation and can decide for themselves.
The UAE has many foreign workers,mostly from India(2,200000 largest expats),Pakistan(1,200000),Bangladesh(600000) etc.
The Burj Khalifa having the Indian colors of their Republic Day is a gesture,nothing more.
They also do it for Pakistan.
Btw,trading between the UAE and India is at a high level,they are also business partners for decades
Over 10% of Indias overall export goes to the UAE,and 5,2% of Indias import comes from the UAE.
Both countries have a long lasting relationship so,it didnt just come out of the blue or to hurt Pakistan.
We can be emotional but we also have to be realistic.

I know what you mean but its not comparable to PKK.
All three are sovereign nation and can decide for themselves.
The UAE has many foreign workers,mostly from India(2,200000 largest expats),Pakistan(1,200000),Bangladesh(600000) etc.
The Burj Khalifa having the Indian colors of their Republic Day is a gesture,nothing more.
They also do it for Pakistan.
Btw,trading between the UAE and India is at a high level,they are also business partners for decades
Over 10% of Indias overall export goes to the UAE,and 5,2% of Indias import comes from the UAE.
Both countries have a long lasting relationship so,it didnt just come out of the blue or to hurt Pakistan.
We can be emotional but we also have to be realistic.
That is not right, why would they hire Indian workers?? When millions of MUSLIMS are starving?

Back
Top Bottom