What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Thanks buddy. Pakistan and Turkey are iron brothers.

Pakistani entertainment industry is still maturing. We have produced good romantic dramas however like Humsafar and Meri Zaat Zara e benishan. These are by far the 2 top dramas in Pakistan I have seen. There is a movie named Waar based on the Pakistan military and its fight against terrorism. There is another movie named Bol. However none have English subtitles and the focus unfortunately has been for domestic consumption.

But being history nut I haven't heard the advantage of hearing of any single historical fantasy like Muhtesem Yuzyil . By the way I have watched the first episode of it dubbed in urdu. I have to say there is no historical fantasy ever made in the muslim world of this scale. It is like Vikings of the Turkey. I wish to see the entire series.
I've watched 35 minutes of Waar, but unfortunately there were quite some scenes where English wasn't spoken, so i couldn't follow it. Definitely will keep the movie in mind and try to watch it again when there are subtitles. Movie so far was good, does it reflect the truth? Because there was a scene where one guy seemed to criticize the Pakistani bureaucracy in the fight against terrorism.

Also, i wonder why is English and Urdu mixed in a conversation between the same actors? I found it very interesting that the actors suddenly switched from mainly Urdu to suddenly talking mainly in English. It was my first Pakistani movie, so it was an interesting experience that made me more curious.

I've watched 35 minutes of Waar, but unfortunately there were quite some scenes where English wasn't spoken, so i couldn't follow it. Definitely will keep the movie in mind and try to watch it again when there are subtitles. Movie so far was good, does it reflect the truth? Because there was a scene where one guy seemed to criticize the Pakistani bureaucracy in the fight against terrorism.

Also, i wonder why is English and Urdu mixed in a conversation between the same actors? I found it very interesting that the actors suddenly switched from mainly Urdu to suddenly talking mainly in English. It was my first Pakistani movie, so it was an interesting experience that made me more curious.
The problem is we haven't produced any movies with global audiences in mind and Waar is one of them. I hope subtitles are introduced to all Pakistani movies so that our foreign brothers can enjoy them.

The bureaucracy's role in everything is suspect. They have failed to protect us against terrorism, practice severe corruption and are interested in self interest which results in them being negatively seen by the public. There is another movie even more critical of politicians than Waar named Maalik and I've tried to watch it online but it is unavailable due to its recent release (It was banned by politicians initially but judiciary stepped in). It is about the affluent and corrupt lifestyle of politicians which is contrasted by the honorable lifestyle of the army. It reflects most Pakistanis common belief that successive governments have failed us and that comes out in movies as well. The army is the most trusted and respected institution in Pakistan though.

There are a few lines in english in other movies as well but most of it is in urdu. By the way I plan to watch valley of the wolves as well. Heard a lot about it. Anyway cheers to our friendship. Entertainment is another area other than trade where we can cooperate.

It will be 2 words if you read 2 words.

I dont care about iraaggaann members. I care to everything thats TURKiC. Because of them you don't want to discuss on that? Ive no fear to anything. I can teach you if you want to.

Read again my first post.

You lost it there already. I doubt that youre a TURK.

Okay, champ.... like i said if you wanna do it, do it outside of the Turkish section. There is no need for a troll fest thread, which will give our mod a headache.

Is it possible to report this @KediKesenFare he keeps tagging me and stalking me on threads i post in.
It is getting rather irritating. i have asked him politely to stop it and even putme on ignore, but he's trolling me still

@mods help?

Is it possible to report this @KediKesenFare he keeps tagging me and stalking me on threads i post in.
It is getting rather irritating. i have asked him politely to stop it and even putme on ignore, but he's trolling me still

@mods help?
https://defence.pk/threads/china-turkey-agree-to-boost-strategic-partnership.460854/#post-8911309
9844f3516d0e4aa5baffe08c3304762c.png

:disagree:

You guys can put each other on ignore list problem solved ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I know but, I have no problem with him. I barely notice him, except when he tags me accusing me of trolling or being someone else.
He needs a life outside of PDF. :(

Which part of that is trolling? Please do tell.
And if I am such a troll. put me on ignore. it's no problem for me. And get a life while you're at it.

@mods help?
Then let me ask you politely to stop doing what you did on that thread.

Then let me ask you politely to stop doing what you did on that thread.
I did nothing on that thread. it's simple facts.
Turks have Central Asia , Russia Tatar states. and even some in East Asia.
What is wrong with that statement. please do tell.

I did nothing on that thread. it's simple facts.
Turks have Central Asia , Russia Tatar states. and even some in East Asia.
What is wrong with that statement. please do tell.
Provoke ediyorsun,

''Turkey does not need China.
We have
Russia Tatar States.
Central Asia.
Some friends in Balkans.
And even have close friends with East Asian countries.

What does China provide? ''

Konu,Turkiye Cin strategic iliskileri,dogal olarak iki tarafta bunu ilerletmek istiyor,bunda ne yanlis?
Kim dediki Turkiye Cin e muhtac?
Biraz positif olmaya bak.

@Shepherd7

What's this Nihal Atsiz person? I don't know who he is :lol: And what is a Turkcu??
Please stop bothering me, and get a life you AKP traitor.

That was in response to @royalharris post. it has been deleted now. What Turkey provided to China? Not much, so my answer to his post was, we don't need China .. which is true.
Forget royalharris and people like him,they are wellknown trolls.
Doesnt matter how you look at it,China is big player so its for our benefit to have good relations.
Strategic partnerships are important if you want to be taken serious on the world stage.

Forget royalharris and people like him,they are wellknown trolls.
Doesnt matter how you look at it,China is big player so its for our benefit to have good relations.
Strategic partnerships are important if you want to be taken serious on the world stage.
How do we NEED China? What does them being a "big player" got to do with my response on that thread?
Turkey provides nothing to China. But nor does China provide anything to Turkey.
We have many other friends to concentrate on.
If this upsets you AKP supporters of this forum, that is not my problem.

Back
Top Bottom