What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thread highjacked. Yaar maza nahi aa raha hai. @Gautam zaid bhai ne aur kya kaha hai? Latest wala?
Now that Sir Zaid is on the moon, he will also go to the Sun from there. He will examine and find out why the Sun looks saffron in the evening. He thinks its a Hindu Saazish! From then on, you will find the evening sun green.

And while he is at it, he will also destroy all the stars in the galaxy because stars are the signs of Israeli occupation.

Now that Sir Zaid is on the moon, he will also go to the Sun from there. He will examine and find out why the Sun looks saffron in the evening. He thinks its a Hindu Saazish! From then on, you will find the evening sun green.

And while he is at it, he will also destroy all the stars in the galaxy because stars are the signs of Israeli occupation.
hahahahaha funny as always.

What kind of BS is this? This just shows the the pathetic state of this country.

ok.. I guess I have nothing much else to say.. will open some tourism related thread and post a few pics.. my penance for talking loads of sh*t here. :frown:

So know you can understand, why we UPites are in $hit.

@Jarha

Tume our Tumhare Netaji ki wajah se hum yaha Mumbai mein Marwa Rahe hain.

Yadav - Yadav ko Vote Dega

Brahmin - Bramin ko Vote Dega

Thakur - Thakur ko Vote Dega

Baki sab behen Mayawati ko denge

Progess ke naam be Babaji Ka Thullu.

Lol can anyone explain the purpose of this thread?

no its more like

Bhramins @ sharmas, misras

Kshatriyas @ thakurs, rajputs

Vaishy @ baniyas

shudras @ chamars , bhangis

im a baniya bhai ji :D

the OP should have mentioned brahmins,kshatriyas,vaishy and shudras as the options :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom