What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF. Why is this thread even useful? What difference does it make from which cast people are from? I dont even know my caste.

Though it is 21th Century, still it is caste which shapes roughly world view of a member of the society.In politics it's ramification becomes much clearer.

For Pakistani members :

This is strictly thread devoted to Indian members so stay away from voting.

For Moderators:

I request you to allow this thread to continue for following merits.

1. Caste blind and caste sensitive is two separate views.Blinding towards caste only benefit upper castes and their development agenda.

2. Such topic can not raised in Indian forums because they are moderated by upper caste members who hates to see the reality that India that they are talking about is their conception not all people agree with that.

3. A lot of policy like FDI reform in retail industry,fertilizer subsidy,Food guarantee law and obviously reservations shaped by caste considerations.

4.It is said that 50% of top 300 media anchors are Brahmins in India, they don't allow such topic to be raised in public.

We ask for help from Pakistan to raise such topic. Moderate such topic to your wishes but Please allow discussion to continue.

For Indian members:

1. Those who essentially blind towards caste like writing Indian in the caste are eventually Upper caste. Though we are all Indian but writing Indian in caste show their attitude towards this issue.

2. This is not thread about keeping caste identity for ever but eradication can only possible through mitigating the exploitation which was directed through caste lines only.

P.S. Voting is made public .. so no other nationality can vote in it.
why don,t you go and do your polling on some f...ing indian website,oh look there are so many indians on this forum that it looks like instead of our army they would fight their own soldiers to defend pakistan,after all it is defence.pk.

What about non-Hindu (Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Parsis) Indians?

WTF. Why is this thread even useful? What difference does it make from which cast people are from? I dont even know my caste.

You are smarter than most of the Indians in India sir.

There ar some people like @bronxbull who call themselves as hardcore brahmins.

According to their logic...there mus be no reservation but other caste must be considered lower than theirs o_O
Now due to his ignorance that only Marxist, DMK and lower caste people will talk about this..he will call me one of them. You are 35? Looks like only your age and physique got bigger after all. Because of people like you whole India is ruined.

PS
I'm not supporter of DMK, marxist nor reservation.
I'm full pledge supporter of financial based reservation system and caste system is utter BS created by brahmins. Who misinterpreted the fundamental value of Hinduism.

A person's caste is based on his deeds and acts as human not by his birth.

yeah so u r here to give me ur limited brain potential.

u r full fledged supporter of finance based reservation? good for u.

u talk of things and accuse people of being this and that without realizing the reality.

ya ya,sure we ruined india,hahaha kiddo.

stay in ur aukaat good for u.

PS: I am a woman,not a he.

yeah so u r here to give me ur limited brain potential.

u r full fledged supporter of finance based reservation? good for u.

u talk of things and accuse people of being this and that without realizing the reality.

ya ya,sure we ruined india,hahaha kiddo.

stay in ur aukaat good for u.

PS: I am a woman,not a he.

So can you write this from your heart?

"Brahims are not greater than everyone. Every caste in India is equal and there is no difference between a brahmin and lower caste?

sollunga mami :mad:

u r not my nephew,ur mom is not my sister in law.

just refer to me normally.

brahmins are as great as everyone.every caste in india is equivalent but there are differences between castes.

PS: But as long as reservation exists,we ll be greater than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom