What's new

Capturing Kashmir...

Some People don't want Hindu CM! :sarcastic:

If BJP forms coalition Govt. there is a chance of Hindu CM. Indian constitution is the law there, people voted and now Political parties will take charge of forming Govt. after results.

If BJP forms coalition Govt. there is a chance of Hindu CM. Indian constitution is the law there, people voted and now Political parties will take charge of forming Govt. after results.

BJP has to form government on their own, no collation. :angel: Further, if I'm not wrong; J and K state has it's own Constitution. :enjoy:

BJP has to form government on their own, no collation. :angel: Further, if I'm not wrong; J and K state has it's own Constitution. :enjoy:

Article 370 in India constitution, gives special status to J&K. But I think article 370 will be scrapped and J and K will become like any other state in India.

Jaat marey tab janiye,jab thehravi ho jaaye.'
Know that the Jat is truly dead,only when the rites of the thirteenth day are complete.

In other words,only celebrate the completion of the job once it is done,not before. :whistle:

Article 370 in India constitution, gives special status to J&K. But I think article 370 will be scrapped and J and K will become like any other state in India.

Loved it. Really felt proud to be an Indian. The frustration with the Islamist Right is very evident though.

'Capturing Kashmir' still remains the guiding principle and 'Hinduisation' an eternal fear. Both terms are mentioned above. :D

Me too.

This is simply preparation for the bigger plan.

To get rid of faggots in the valley and re-establish the exiled people of Kashmir back safely while abrogating the filth called Article 370 that secularist scum called Nehru introduced.

1989-2013

93,000 killed, 7000 custodial killings, 10000 gang rapes, 107,400 children orphaned...

I have difficulty understanding Indians taking the moral route over Bangladesh and say you were raping women so we had to act and are doing the same in Kashmir and expect no one to raise a voice. It proves India was only an opportunist otherwise they would have freed Kashmir.

Pakistan must do everything to separate Kashmir from India.
Does that include the rape and killing of Kashmiri Pandits also?

Really? :woot: You guys have tried your darnedest to capture Kashmir since 1947 including Op Grand Slam, Op Gibraltar, Op Badr etc but have come a cropper every time. Even the numerous attempts by your much vaunted SSG to dislodge Indian Forces from Siachen since the 80s have been abject failures!

So what is Pakistan going to do now 'to separate Kashmir from India'? Call in the Martians? :P

1989-2013

93,000 killed, 7000 custodial killings, 10000 gang rapes, 107,400 children orphaned...

I have difficulty understanding Indians taking the moral route over Bangladesh and say you were raping women so we had to act and are doing the same in Kashmir and expect no one to raise a voice. It proves India was only an opportunist otherwise they would have freed Kashmir.

Same. What were the Muslim brethens were doing when the millions of Pandits were thrown out of Kashmir? Thousands were killed, raped, orphaned by the same militants. They targeted Shia Muslims too who were supportive of India.
So these terrorist and people (there are many heroic cases of Kashmiris helping Hindus though but still minute ) of Kashmir throwing out their own brothers just cos they are hindus.
I have more sympathy with the latter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom