What's new

Captain India Owaisi barks against Pakistan yet again

We shouldn't take these people as representative of all Indian Muslims.
Sure Hindu establishment can put forward many more Muslims like these but there are many Indian Muslims who wish their land was a part of Pakistan.

A Sarkari Muslim for the benefit of whoever is running India. Why is he even relevant to this forum?

I pray for the soul of Jinnah every moment of my life that I am not living under such so called leaders like him.

Even Hitler had Jews working for him while millions were being sent to the gas chambers. He is similar. He will still be showing his patriotism for India, while Indian Muslims are being lynched. Shame on him and the likes of him.

You guys failed to understand his predicament and subliminal messages he is sending out to his people.

He is basically telling modi gang and party extremists , that Pakistan per tu bara shar Banty thy . China sy kyun phat rhi hy. Than he highlights, Ab tu Pakistan b (Kashmir main) pitai laga rha hy. Basically taunting, Ab surgical strike nhi ho rhi.

Then he highlight killing of Muslims in India and failure of IB.

Try to read between the lines. Indian Muslims get the message cuz they understand the predicament of dari wala on microphone in Indian

More than a 1000 years of rule for these cucks to bark against Pakistan.

Last thing we need is to give a damn about "Muslims" in india........ They can fight their own war or they can let those hindus subjugate them, either way couldn`t care less........ We need to look out for our homeland and whoever chooses to bark against my country is the enemy... regardless of religion or nationality.

More than a 1000 years of rule for these cucks to bark against Pakistan.
Last thing we need is to give a damn about "Muslims" in india........ They can fight their own war or they can let those hindus subjugate them, either way couldn`t care less........ We need to look out for our homeland and whoever chooses to bark against my country is the enemy... regardless of religion or nationality.

Ask Shahrukh Khan... LOL Hindutva have snatched his son on bogus drugs charges. This is what RSS does to Indian Muslims.

Not our problem.

It isn't, but I am enjoying the shit show nevertheless. Hindutva dotheads will always remain shackled and insecure under Indian Muslim threat. Indian Muslims won't disappear in India and that is a big problem for RSS ideology.

Why does he close his eyes when talking? Does talking make him orgasmic?

True

Kashmir Muslims only matter as they never accepted to be part of India

Don't say anything to Indian Muslim Leaders. They have to say bad things about Pakistan otherwise they will be labeled anti Nationals. Chill karow saray

Back
Top Bottom