What's new

Canada honors Turkish diplomat with monument

Status
Not open for further replies.
atatwolf, your short one-liners bring so much meaning to this thread. Please continue indulging us with your knowledge.

I'm sure they are more meaningful than thanking a guy who thinks Saudis are superior and will be the master of Turks :D

@deno, please delete posts only if it is extremely vulgar, have direct personal attacks(or extreme violation of forum rules). Please do not delete post just because you do not agree with them(you dont have to agree with any post). Even a taliban sympathiser needs to express his opinion, that is the only way we can have a meaningful dialogue with the other side.

This seems to be a problem with turkish/iranian/arab mods, they seem to be too harsh on members.(lots of deleted posts)

@deno, please delete posts only if it is extremely vulgar, have direct personal attacks(or extreme violation of forum rules). Please do not delete post just because you do not agree with them(you dont have to agree with any post). Even a taliban sympathiser needs to express his opinion, that is the only way we can have a meaningful dialogue with the other side.

This seems to be a problem with turkish/iranian/arab mods, they seem to be too harsh on members.(lots of deleted posts)

I am sorry but I don't think we should tolerate terror supporting posts, specially when said terrorist organzation is the reason for our diplomat's death. It is like supporting Mumbai attackers in a thread dedicated to victims or supporting Pakistani Taliban in a thread dedicated marties. Also supporting terrorist organzations is forbidden in this forum.

I am sorry but I don't think we should tolerate terror supporting posts, specially when said terrorist organzation is the reason for our diplomat's death. It is like supporting Mumbai attackers in a thread dedicated to victims or supporting Pakistani Taliban in a thread dedicated marties. Also supporting terrorist organzations is forbidden in this forum.

Sorry to have to call you out on your ignorance, Deno, but according to what county is the Taliban a terrorist organization?!?!?! I can confirm to you that neither Russia or the US have categorized it in such a way.

I'm sure they are more meaningful than thanking a guy who thinks Saudis are superior and will be the master of Turks :D

I thanked him because it was funny, not because it bears semblance to reality.

Sorry to have to call you out on your ignorance, Deno, but according to what county is the Taliban a terrorist organization?!?!?! I can confirm to you that neither Russia or the US have categorized it in such a way.

I thanked him because it was funny, not because it bears semblance to reality.

You have serious understanding issues, can you point out where did I said Taliban was a terrorist organazation? Please don't quote my post, I would like to have conversations with people who doesn't suffer from delusions.

You have serious understanding issues, can you point out where did I said Taliban was a terrorist organazation? Please don't quote my post, I would like to have conversations with people who doesn't suffer from dellusions.

You are incapable of having meaningful conversations with anyone because you're arguments are full of lies.

You are incapable of having meaningful conversations with anyone because you're arguments are full of lies.

Like I said, I would like to have conversations with people who do not suffer from delusions and I also remember saying to Kollang that I don't want to waste my time with conversing with my intellectual inferiors. If you don't know the difference between Taliban and TTP (Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan also known as Pakistani Taliban) you are not qualified to have meaningful discussions with me.

All I know about Armenia-Turkish dispute history, is that Armenians were used as a proxy by imperial Russia as a stagger in Ottomans side, and when Ottomans fed up with their constant betrayal, they acted against them.

All I know about Armenia-Turkish dispute history, is that Armenians were used as a proxy by imperial Russia as a stagger in Ottomans side, and when Ottomans fed up with their constant betrayal, they acted against them.

First of all, "betrayal" is a stupid word to use. It indicates that at some point Armenians were loyal to the Ottoman Empire which is not the case. Just because there were no constant uprisings does not mean that Armenians were loyal. When Armenians saw the opportunity for independence (which is an integral right of all people, especially when they are being religiously and otherwise oppressed), they joined Russia.

If by "acted against them" you mean genocide, then yes you are correct. Why does the reason matter, anyway?

Like I said, I would like to have conversations with people who do not suffer from delusions and I also remember saying to Kollang that I don't want to waste my time with conversing with my intellectual inferiors. If you don't know the difference between Taliban and TTP (Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan also known as Pakistani Taliban) you are not qualified to have meaningful discussions with me.

You're right, I was unaware of the difference.

@kajutyun
You'd be surprised, but Armenians were loyal to the empire for a long time. When we started fighting with Russians, you just couldn't resist joining your orthodox brothers. And suffice to say it blew your face.

We have sent mighty British navy to the bottom of the dardanelles. Russia couldn't get help and tsardom has fallen. After that point Russians supported Ankara government against British tyranny. You were just so insignificant to them :) They couldn't protect you, they still can't protect you. :)

And @Deno, this is the second thread that was opened about this monument, I've already shared my feelings and opinions about this.

So I just thank Canadian government for their open mindedness.

@kajutyun
You'd be surprised, but Armenians were loyal to the empire for a long time. When we started fighting with Russians, you just couldn't resist joining your orthodox brothers. And suffice to say it blew your face.

We have sent mighty British navy to the bottom of the dardanelles. Russia couldn't get help and tsardom has fallen. After that point Russians supported Ankara government against British tyranny. You were just so insignificant to them :) They couldn't protect you, they still can't protect you. :)

And @Deno, this is the second thread that was opened about this monument, I've already shared my feelings and opinions about this.

So I just thank Canadian government for their open mindedness.

You may be right in the sense that some Armenians were loyal. But honestly, who cares? The actuality of the Genocide is not altered by Turkish lies and reasons.

I suggest that you read more about Turkish history before making stupid comments. And Russia is the guarantor of Armenian security, and would flatten Ankara over a long weekend.:)

You may be right in the sense that some Armenians were loyal. But honestly, who cares? The actuality of the Genocide is not altered by Turkish lies and reasons.

I suggest that you read more about Turkish history before making stupid comments. And Russia is the guarantor of Armenian security, and would flatten Ankara over a long weekend.:)

So you are saying the string on your neck that we held transfered to Russians, your still the same but this time Russians, you should ask Russia to donate some money to Armenia.

So you are saying the string on your neck that we held transfered to Russians, your still the same but this time Russians, you should ask Russia to donate some money to Armenia.

Armenia's economy grew by 6.2% in the first half of this year, despite the fact that remittances actually DECREASED. Armenia does not need foreign money, unlike Turkey and Azerbaijan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom