What's new

Can we say USA has invaded Chinese territory Taiwan?

East and west Germany got reunited after half a century, north korea and south Korea now are still divided, China got Hong kong back after 100 years, who told you there's time limit for a nation's reunificationn?
Yes,not by fucking invasion and forceful annexation.

As Taiwanese themselves said, ROC has already died. You are saying something Taiwanese themselves don't accept as their country's name. The only reason "ROC" is still there because they don't dare to cross the red line drawn by China. I think you are wasting your time talking about ROC.
Do they want to unite with the PRC? No. Do they want to live under the CCP rule? No. Do they want the laws,rules and foreign policy of the PRC? No.

Of course we can do oterhwise if we don't like CCP. In Chinese media platforms, too many people, including Taiwanese troll army who pretend to mainland Chinese badmouth Chinese government.
Bro,what can you do? I don't doubt that you personally like the party or your government. I think you have good and pure intentions,I think you don't have a problem with your government. But tell me,what other alternative is there for Chinese people? There's only the CCP. What can you do if you strongly disagree with it?
Territory is a public asset which belongs to all citizens. Taiwan also belongs to mainland Chinese. You can not say the bus is your because you are in it. We have the right to kick you out.
What you're saying now is ridiculous. Taiwan could say they own the mainland,because they were the legitimate government of China back in the 40s. Of course they can't retake it,but you see what I'm saying. They are a de facto different country.

That's why civil wars wer fought throughout human history, didn't Greece ever have civil wars ever in its history?
Is that your excuse for trying to forcefully annex a brotherly nation that does NOT want to join you under your current political system?

Do they want to unite with the PRC? No. Do they want to live under the CCP rule? No. Do they want the laws,rules and foreign policy of the PRC? No.
I say it again. What they think doesn't matter. How can you understand ”right of habitation“ and ”sovereignty“ are two totally different things? You live there doesn't mean you have the right to separate a country's territory sovereignty. I believe many groups (native Americans in US for example) have the will to establish their own countries. They can't because the right of habitation is not equal to sovereignty.
Bro,what can you do? I don't doubt that you personally like the party or your government. I think you have good and pure intentions,I think you don't have a problem with your government. But tell me,what other alternative is there for Chinese people? There's only the CCP. What can you do if you strongly disagree with it?
If I'm an exception, name one Chinese member here who hate CCP.
What you're saying now is ridiculous. Taiwan could say they own the mainland,because they were the legitimate government of China back in the 40s. Of course they can't retake it,but you see what I'm saying. They are a de facto different country.
Yes. They can. We welcome them to do that.

Is that your excuse for trying to forcefully annex a brotherly nation that does NOT want to join you under your current political system?
Civil wars are very often fought for a nations reunification, China had so many in the past, and will have more in the future, I don't know about Greece, such a tiny country that could be annexed by bigger neighbors and lost in the history at any time.

Civil wars are very often fought for a nations reunification, China had so many in the past, and will have more in the future, I don't know about Greece, such a tiny country that could be annexed by bigger neighbors and lost in the history at any time.
Oh so small country Greece,no like China so big and strong

I say it again. What they think doesn't matter.
What they think doesn't matter? Well then how is this attitude different with the one of imperialists and oppressors?

If I'm an exception, name one Chinese member here who hate CCP.
@jhungary

Yes. They can. We welcome them to do that.
You welcome them to do what? Claim they are the legitimate owner of the mainland or to try and retake it? Because you sure know they CAN'T retake it.

What they think doesn't matter? Well then how is this attitude different with the one of imperialists and oppressors?

@jhungary

You welcome them to do what? Claim they are the legitimate owner of the mainland or to try and retake it? Because you sure know they CAN'T retake it.
I said all Chinese member don't hate CCP for what? For you to understand the Taiwanese (and you) are brainwashed or cheated by western propaganda. Their hatred toward CCP is based on lies. Any way it doesn't matter. Taiwan is not owned by Taiwanese only. It is China's territory so every Chinese owns it. 1.4 billion Chinese are happy to retake the island. You shouldn't only care Taiwanese feeling meantime ignore 1.4 billion Chinese feeling.

Most people in Crimea are pro-Russia. West world still called Russia as invader. Strange.

BTW, is jhungary really Chinese? Or just a guy who owns Chinese nationality but barely lived in China.

Last edited:
Well, not sure of this, however, we can say that China occupied Tibet against their wishes in 1949, then inner Mongolia. Now want to settle a few more countries using some funny maps which have no authenticity.
India is not and has never been a country, but artificially created by the colonizer British, therefore India should be dismembered any time instead being there threatening countries in the neighbourhood including China.

Indian fools delusional claim of Greater India: That's why your India need to be dismembered.

CZlDuXoW0AIKt0K.jpg

Map of Hindu State of Greater India - Middle East to Far East

pitribe.ashx

Right wing Indian political and extremist organizations planning to achieve this map after waging and conquering neighboring countries to complete their goal of Akhand Bharat i.e. Greater India. The countries to be swallowed in India includes Oman, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Myanmar (formerly Burma), Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and other Far-East countries.

The plan includes making these countries friends, make their economic power low and dependent of India with cheap supplies and spread terrorism and instability by creating and supporting terrorist organization in these countries.. Also, make military power at lowest level of defense. This will lead India to rage war and conquer to merge easily.

India is also making its ties with United States and Europe, shifting from Russia, as allies and strategic partners to increase capabilities to target neighboring countries to achieve its goal for Greater India as per map. The neighboring countries, mostly Muslim countries in its West and Buddhist and Muslim countries at its East, term this as Hindu Zionism of Hinduvta to fulfill the dream of Akhand Bharat (the Hindu state) making the super power of the world.

Narendra Modi since 2015, has set India on the path of an expansionist war based on Dharma, their faith. The Hindu Rashtra (the Hindu Society), is now the official narrative of a radical India state where anyone other than Hindu, will be exterminated violently.

Last edited:
Yes. The conflict is certainly between the two governments on who is the true representative of China which Taiwan is a province of, and that by definition is a civil war. What gives PRC legitimacy over ROC is that it is recognized by most countries in the world and the UN as the legitimate government of China.

That is not legitimacy, but merely the exercise of naked and brutal power and authority by sheer force of numbers and indoctrination, that is all. That is why UN recognizes communist control over mainland China only as a de facto reality. Please read up on the history leading up to UN Resolution 505 and its subsequent ramifications, if interested.

That is not legitimacy, but merely the exercise of naked and brutal power and authority by sheer force of numbers and indoctrination, that is all. That is why UN recognizes communist control over mainland China only as a de facto reality. Please read up on the history leading up to UN Resolution 505 and its subsequent ramifications, if interested.
Then by that logic, no true govt is a govt.

I said all Chinese member don't hate CCP for what? For you to understand the Taiwanese (and you) are brainwashed or cheated by western propaganda. Their hatred toward CCP is based on lies. Any way it doesn't matter. Taiwan is not owned by Taiwanese only. It is China's territory so every Chinese owns it. 1.4 billion Chinese are happy to retake the island. You shouldn't only care Taiwanese feeling meantime ignore 1.4 billion Chinese feeling.

Most people in Crimea are pro-Russia. West world still called Russia as invader. Strange.

BTW, is jhungary really Chinese? Or just a guy who owns Chinese nationality but barely lived in China.
There's no comparison with Crimea. Crimea already had majority pro-Russian population and wanted union with Russia.

Taiwan DOESN'T want union with the communists.

There's no comparison with Crimea. Crimea already had majority pro-Russian population and wanted union with Russia.

Then, Taiwanese that dont want to be Chinese can move to the US since Americans seem to care so much of them and they are free to move to America, Japan and even Greece. Taiwan is Chinese territory owned by all 1.4 billion Chinese including Taiwanese that want to be Chinese, period.

1.4 billion Chinese DO want to retake the island. If communists Chinese government refuses to wage war when Taiwan declares independence, it will be overthrown by Chinese people.

Then by that logic, no true govt is a govt.

That would apply to various forms of authoritarian and dictatorial regimes, yes, such as those in Russia and China, for example, and not to democracies where people are involved in participating in their representation.

That would apply to various forms of authoritarian and dictatorial regimes, yes, such as those in Russia and China, for example, and not to democracies where people are involved in participating in their representation.
So called "democracy" shares something in common, all talk , no show, empty promises from election to election, social woes and public grivances can never be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom