What's new

Can we say USA has invaded Chinese territory Taiwan?

UN does not recognize Taiwan while recognizes China.

UN gave UNSC permanent seat to PRC China and not to KMT Taiwan.

Case closed.

Do you want to balkanize Taiwan?

Screenshot says hi about what? What exactly did you understand from the screenshot? 🙄
Really? Are you dumb or plain stupid. I've given you the screenshot. Isn't that in Hindi spelt in English?
Maybe eating more beef can help nourish your brains.

Really? Are you dumb or plain stupid. I've given you the screenshot. Isn't that in Hindi spelt in English?
Maybe eating more beef can help nourish your brains.
So a phrase from an old Bollywood song makes me an Indian?

So when I say a few words in Urdu,does that mean I'm Pakistani?

I can write Arabic and speak a bit,does that make me an Arab? I can write hiragana and katakana and know a few Japanese phrases and words. Am I Japanese?

Just answer my question. If I prove you're an Indian then what? If I cannot prove it, then I'll leave this forum for good. How about you?
You will apologize and leave the forum for good? Without making an alt account? Could you be honorable enough to keep that end of the bargain?

You will apologize and leave the forum for good? Without making an alt account? Could you be honorable enough to keep that end of the bargain?
I am literally already gone for good. I just need a good excuse to leave. What about you?

When China tries to take back its territory, you think the US is right to stop it.
When Ukraine tries to take back its territory, you think it is wrong for Russia to stop it.
This is a double standard.
1. Taiwan was never a country, 181 countries around the world recognise Taiwan as part of China and only the Communist Party is the only legitimate regime in China, as witnessed by the UN, don't play word games.
2. the Kashmir war, the Korean war, the civil war between China and Taiwan, were all dormant, the regime and territorial wars never ended, no one cares what another regime thinks because it is politics, if the people don't like their country they can split up and create a new system, that is just the delusion of the separatists.
3. China has a very long history of dozens of regimes that consider themselves "orthodox", the Republic of China is just part of that history, it was very corrupt and weak and was one of the root causes of China's invasion by Japan, no Chinese would want to go back to the system of the past
Taiwan has become a de facto independent country. You guys should try to find a peaceful solution instead of threatening them with war and blaming the Americans for using Taiwan. The Taiwanese would have no need to ask help from the Americans if it wasn't for communist threats in the first place,back in the Cold War.

I am literally already gone for good. I just need a good excuse to leave. What about you?
If you want to leave,then why do you need an excuse? Lol. You don't like the forum anymore?

Taiwan has become a de facto independent country. You guys should try to find a peaceful solution instead of threatening them with war and blaming the Americans for using Taiwan. The Taiwanese would have no need to ask help from the Americans if it wasn't for communist threats in the first place,back in the Cold War.

If you want to leave,then why do you need an excuse? Lol. You don't like the forum anymore?
I am extremely busy. We'll talk again later.

Back
Top Bottom