What's new

Can we say USA has invaded Chinese territory Taiwan?

Taiwan people? based on ROC law, PRC citizens are automatically ROC citizens, the fate of taiwan will be decided by 1.4 Chinese citizens from both PRC and ROC.

hqdefault.jpg

97e05ec616d44300b80bbe581f04bfc9~tplv-mlhdmxsy5m-q75:0:0.image

Taiwan people? based on ROC law, PRC citizens are automatically ROC citizens, the fate of taiwan will be decided by 1.4 Chinese citizens from both PRC and ROC.

LOL. So now you want to rely on Taiwanese law? If they pass a law to remain independent, you must accept that too. :D

Let PRC do aggression against Taiwan, and it will find out what happens. Surely.
Yes, US already promised "helping taiwan to defend itself" even before it, what would you promise? go to taiwan to fight as a volunteer?

Yes, US already promised "helping taiwan to defend itself" even before it, what would you promise? go to taiwan to fight as a volunteer?

Or generate more and more tax dollars to fund help to Taiwan. There is a role for all of us to play. :D

The American bully is inundated in various conflicts i.e. challanges. China should pound the Americans by aiding Russia as much as possible. This would only be a logical move from China's perspective. Keep the Americans preoccupied as much as possible in the Ukraine conflict. The moment the Americans utter Taiwan all alarm bells should go off in China.

Of course. Our money, our choice. :D
A good choice , hats off, more to Ukraine now.

The American bully is inundated in various conflicts i.e. challanges. China should pound the Americans by aiding Russia as much as possible. This is onlyna logical move on China's part. Keep the Americans preoccupied as much as possible in the Ukraine conflict.
I think China is about to do so now. the rhetorics somewhat changed recently in China.

Why is a brown monkey jumping up and down in the matters of China, Taiwan and USA?

Why is a brown monkey jumping up and down in the matters of China, Taiwan and USA?

Why do brown monkeys jump up and down in the matters of Israel and Palestine and USA? Same reasons, I suppose. Supporting liberty and justice everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom